Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sincerely hoping that a majority will be sleeping on those future camos. Just want it to be an easy cop when funds are available lol

I think you'll be good. Personally I like them and will be picking them up. But I think that the hype around gr asics had just about ended. But we will see. I think they will be an easy cop if you pay attention but nothing like it was for the urban camos.

Yea these been available. Sneaker lounge showed pics and said they'd be available .

That was last spring.

I think the vanquish are exclusive to bait?

so ive just recently been wearing my gl3s. kept most of the deadstock and now im realizing these do fit tts. and i went .5 up on most of them since the first pair out of my collection i wore was the miamis and they fit tighter because of the memory foam insole... fml. guess i have to trade/sell my older ones lol. i mean the.5 up isnt terrible but still
Yes, I would agree the newer GL3s fit more true to size for me also. With that being said, you guys that go true to size on GL3s do go TTS on gr GLV or .5 size up ?

Excuse the extremely crappy pics I just got home from a trip and found these on the steps. I am extremely tired but noticed nobody else threw their pics up yet (to put the other shoe on the other foot, and/or change into jeans :rolleyes). If nobody else puts up pics of theirs I'll take some better ones tomorrow and put them up for you guys. Anyways here are my EB's. I like them ALOT on foot (even in sweats).

Last edited:
hi, can someone help me on the asics gel lyte III black tan US9.5 or gel lyte V grey / purple blue US9.5

pass me a link where i can purchase them for retail T_T been looking around for quite smtimes, but cannot find them

does the gel lyte V fit TTS?

i have a wide feet, usually wearing US9 in adidas or nike airmax BW.

so ive just recently been wearing my gl3s. kept most of the deadstock and now im realizing these do fit tts. and i went .5 up on most of them since the first pair out of my collection i wore was the miamis and they fit tighter because of the memory foam insole... fml. guess i have to trade/sell my older ones lol. i mean the.5 up isnt terrible but still

yeah man, i've been saying this in this thread for awhile now... but the general consensus seems everyone goes up a half size on 'em...

i don't think that's necessary at all, unless you have truly wide feet, or if you're one of those types that lace them tight and try to close the tongue all the way.

other wise they're gonna slip on your heel, cuz they are definitely TTS length wise, all day long.

unfortunately i figured this out after i had already bought some of my most cherished pair (coves, nice kicks 1 & 2, super reds, etc)...

i have to double up on sock on all those now.

the only ones i had to size up on were those olive and orange GR's that sat for so long on PYS. they were mad snug for some reason.

And I must say...

They are great !

Quality swayed me away from the grey/red/blue pair to the cream pair.

sorry, but i fail to see how those cream ones are better quality than the fairy red pair.

the fairy red's have long haired suede (which i don't see on those creams), and the colorway is the best GR colorway i have seen asics release (just my opinion, they just remind me of similar colorways that were coming out on runners in the early 90's)

and btw, everyone keeps saying blue, but it's definitely purple.

they're white & grey, with infrared and purple... it just looks royal blue in some lighting...

yeah man, i've been saying this in this thread for awhile now... but the general consensus seems everyone goes up a half size on 'em...

i don't think that's necessary at all, unless you have truly wide feet, or if you're one of those types that lace them tight and try to close the tongue all the way.

other wise they're gonna slip on your heel, cuz they are definitely TTS length wise, all day long.

unfortunately i figured this out after i had already bought some of my most cherished pair (coves, nice kicks 1 & 2, super reds, etc)...

i have to double up on sock on all those now.

the only ones i had to size up on were those olive and orange GR's that sat for so long on PYS. they were mad snug for some reason.

I agree. Even with other runners like New Balances too, a lot of people say size up or down. Honestly, they all fit true to size for me NO PROBREM.

When in doubt, don't listen to other people lol. Trust yourself, trust your feet and get true to size.

for the people asking, yes the V's fit TTS. very TTS actually, they fit perfect imo.

and they're very comfortable.

and i'd agree that saga's do fit huge, and you have to go down a half size if you don't want heel slippage.

Last edited:
for the people asking, yes the V's fit TTS. very TTS actually, they fit perfect imo.

and they're very comfortable.

and i'd agree that saga's do fit huge, and you have to go down a half size if you don't want heel slippage.

Compared to Gel Lytes, the Gel Sagas fits a little wider but in my opinion you're suppose to have a little wiggle room when you walk/run. The Gel Lytes fit more snug than Gel Sagas but not to the point of discomfort. I still get true to size on both Gel Lytes and Gel Sagas.

Last edited:

I'm telling you, this is butter compared to the carpet suede on "purple" pair.

St Alfred's NB has legit long hair suede...

I held all three in my hands and decided I didn't need the greys yet.

Quality is not on point, but what do I know.

I'm telling you, this is butter compared to the carpet suede on "purple" pair.

St Alfred's NB has legit long hair suede...

I held all three in my hands and decided I didn't need the greys yet.

Quality is not on point, but what do I know.

eh, just looks like some plain ol' nubuck or something...

both are miles better than the crap materials asics has always used on their GR's, so i'm not complaining.

i guess more than anything i just don't really like that colorway (and the shiny purple lining doesn't help).

shoes can have materials made from the robes of jesus and i would pass if i don't like the colorway.

Last edited:
eh, just looks like some plain ol' nubuck or something...

both are miles better than the crap materials asics has always used on their GR's, so i'm not complaining.

i guess more than anything i just don't really like that colorway (and the shiny purple lining doesn't help).

shoes can have materials made from the robes of jesus and i would pass if i don't like the colorway.

I agree on certain color ways not being appealing regardless of exclusivity.

To me, the quality is not all that great on the grey pair.

I'm def going to buy them, but the cream pair in person jumped off the shelf.

We can most certainly agree that the color way is nicely executed on the grey pair.

Overall consensus is that the off white pair is pretty dope in person? I really wish I could have grabbed them for 77 off that website. Damn bruh. That's a come up for me. :rofl:

An anyone give me a price check on the Foot Patrol Gel Saga in a size 13? Got offered a pair in a trade and I don't know what they go for.

An anyone give me a price check on the Foot Patrol Gel Saga in a size 13? Got offered a pair in a trade and I don't know what they go for.
They go for a lot, very limited
Not really. There were pairs available for slightly above retail for months after release. Pairs still pop up in $200-225 range (retail where I purchased - UBIQ - was $170)  but now probably average around $275 or so with all the euro guys asking around $800 
laugh.gif

Not really. There were pairs available for slightly above retail for months after release. Pairs still pop up in $200-225 range (retail where I purchased - UBIQ - was $170)  but now probably average around $275 or so with all the euro guys asking around $800 :lol:  
word? I'd cop at that price. Especially in the sz12-13

Back
Top Bottom