Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lmao all good

Bored and taking inventory so here's a pic:

Just a question, are there asics saga replicas or fakes? I just copped a brand new pair of sagas in navy blue/ neon green off ebay for only $62 shipped. Thanks!

Anyone got any details on this future release? Like how limited they're going to be, or what stores they'll release at, etc. 

Thanks in advance guys. 

Anyone got any details on this future release? Like how limited they're going to be, or what stores they'll release at, etc. 

Thanks in advance guys. 
same stores as all asic gr's and not limited as they're gr's. follow the thread, should be easy to be had, don't be too anxious on jumping on them early from overseas sites who usually get gr's first.

Can anyone advise on Gel-Kayano tranier sizing/fit? I usually wear 9.5 in Gel Lyte III's (fairly new to Asics), and size 9 in New Balance 1300/576/997.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You should join some of those fb sneaker online markets. They have pairs going for 280-high 300 from used to ds

Already in a couple, only saw one pair in my size going for $295. They were gone pretty fast. Thanks for the help though, I'll be on the lookout!

Back
Top Bottom