Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Feature LV is doing preorders on the Valentines Day pack. Shoes are in women sizes so go a size and a half up from your true size.

For example a size 12 women’s is a 10.5 in men’s.

Asics Gel Lyte III “Haters” – $90
Asics Gel Saga “Lovers” – $85
Phone: 702-463-3322
Email: [email protected] (International)

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/m...ens-lovers-haters-pack-1_zpsd9abf1d8.jpg.html

Looks like they're doing Paypal phone orders. Shoes ship Feb 1st.

Comes up to $103 shipped
Is there non filter pictures of these?

Future Camo x RF black 3M laces 
pimp.gif

You think they'll have them in store, think we got a journeys locally

Looks pretty sweet w/ the ropes mayne.

The shoes on Journeys say online only, don't know if that will change after their ship date. Good call on the ropes, forgot I had those, repped. On foot I do like them better. Not sure if anyone else that has these already thinks the same, but IMO these run on the snug side.

Looks like I won't be copping those Valentine GLIII's

Those grey/silver GL III :pimp:

Glad Asics are being consistent with the GR

Valentine's are women's only? That's weird considering those CWs are not feminine at all

read back thru this thread a few pages, there were a few links posted from someone that bought a bundle of diff rope laces

and non-photoshopped filters.

I hadn't noticed the patterns in the heel panel. Looks like the gl3 will have them too.

Last edited:
rope laces supply laces came in. 

green matches the futures nice. aglets are hella thick and short. hard to fit in the hole (
roll.gif
)

the 3m/reds are noticeably thin. reds a little darker. whatever. 

i also got glow in the dark, which are sick and the 3m. Dope laces 3m is thicker and is the true 5mm. the rope lace supply is around 4-4.5mm

Back
Top Bottom