Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I am in a couple groups. Can anyone pm me on the ones they have also? I'm trying to cop some Miami's or volcanos and I'm not trying to pay rape prices on ebay

Feature LV is doing preorders on the Valentines Day pack. Shoes are in women sizes so go a size and a half up from your true size.

For example a size 12 women’s is a 10.5 in men’s.

Asics Gel Lyte III “Haters” – $90
Asics Gel Saga “Lovers” – $85
Phone: 702-463-3322
Email: [email protected] (International)

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/m...ens-lovers-haters-pack-1_zpsd9abf1d8.jpg.html

Looks like they're doing Paypal phone orders. Shoes ship Feb 1st.

Comes up to $103 shipped

Last edited:
Seriously, what's the point of trying to keep them a secret? If they are private then they won't be accepted anyways. If not, guess that means they're public!

Feature LV is doing preorders on the Valentines Day pack. Shoes are in women sizes so go a size and a half down

Asics Gel Lyte III “Haters” – $90
Asics Gel Saga “Lovers” – $85
Phone: 702-463-3322
Email: [email protected] (International)

Looks like they're doing paupal phone orders. Shoes ship Feb 1st.
 huh? size and a half up you mean right? so if we are a sz10 we would get an 11.5 right? sorry im ******ed 

Definitely looking forward to the haters Gel Lyte 3 placed my pre order with feature so ill post pics when they come in...

@beansietime ok thanks 10.5 is what i selected i hope that asics womens shoes fit like nike womens shoes because i know iam a 10.5 in that.

Back
Top Bottom