Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gonna wait for non filtered pics. I remember I was thirsty as hell when the last one with the fire was first previewed

Gonna wait for non filtered pics. I remember I was thirsty as hell when the last one with the fire was first previewed

Doesn't hurt to sign up for the raffle, pass the link along to an NT'r in need if you win and don't like em.

It is kinda shady they aren't releasing more pics before the raffle sign up.

Asics let me down alittle, only worn my future camos gel lyte iii twice and there's already a tear in the inner lining. That's my first asics cop too smh

Baits asics have garbage quality....I promised myself that I would never buy a product from them ever again after the lagoons

the lagoons suck that bad quality wise?

they're one of the few asics collabs that have interested me in the last couple years, but not enough that i ever actually pulled the trigger.

4/18 release! I'm hype.

waiting on a nice sale before I get some GLV's... 

if anyone sees something, keep me in mind please 

Doesn't hurt to sign up for the raffle, pass the link along to an NT'r in need if you win and don't like em.

It is kinda shady they aren't releasing more pics before the raffle sign up.

The sign up period is like a month long, so hopefully they will release more pics before the sign up period is over.

Lagoons have GR quality and they charged premium for it. The quality does not even compare with all the brands that have collaborated with Asics... Like it's light years ahead. The colorway on the Lagoons were great but just be honest with it, the quality is subpar. The GL3s they did look even worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom