Asics Love?!? Where is it?

found 2 pairs of navy aqua's lately in my size, both DS, and both sellers wanted outrageous prices for them ($550 and $700)...

this $%#% is starting to get on my nerves... :stoneface:

i'd prolly pay like $400, but that's my limit...

Please point me the direction of the $150 Atmos gl3.
Chapter world or Atmos website still have them, not sure what sizes though. Chapter world ship international but I don't Atmos do.

I emailed chapter world but they did respond for over two weeks.

I ended up getting mine using a bid service. Came to 170 USD, however mine were shipped to UK not USA?

Lol ^ I tried DJ Proto, sorry the person wanted so much, I can understand though based on their situation why they want high *** prices.  Good luck though I'll keep my eye out.

damn im a 010.5 nike sb i cant see my self being a 11 in gl3s, ive been searching for gl3s in a size 10 i guess i shouldnt anymore 

Chapter world or Atmos website still have them, not sure what sizes though. Chapter world ship international but I don't Atmos do.

I ended up getting mine using a bid service. Came to 170 USD, however mine were shipped to UK not USA?
link? Cant find on google :/

And it all depends on how your foot is shaped, everyone's is different

Last edited:

Thanks but no love in my size.

Fromjapan is great. Well not as great as before since they started charging more, but atmos jp does ship internationally. It's advertised on one of its pages. The thing is you have to email them what you want. Atmos also sells on the global rakuten market site so you can just buy that way. Dont bother with chapter unless what you need is sold out. Those gel lytes have been available in a fsr for months and the availability never changes so i figured most people knew about it. People wanna get wise with their comments next time i'll just keep things to myself.

Just found these pair of GL3s. Never seen them before, and I really like them. Might see what I can do with the seller on these.

And I don't know how it works in this thread, but if anybody knows anywhere where I can find some Ronnie Fieg GL3 collabs in size 9 I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Wore these today

crazy how things change, this was on RD when the navys dropped. (thats me on the left with the red tee)

Then dude starting blowing up little by little. This line was for the Ultra Marines only 62ish pairs released at David Z.
I got the last pair and in my size too. I got at David Z that day at around 7 or 8ish am. (I'm the one with the lebron dunkmans)

Last edited:
Reener- seems like you always comes thru with limited releases, i need a connect like you. Been liking those pickups you get. good stuff man.

im a newb to asics. ive recently started folllowing sneakerhead instagram accounts and ive noticed these asics. they are dope and i want to add some to my collection, but i have no idea where to look. im assuming none are on the typical shoe sites such as finish line, eastbay, etc.

i mean i dont even know the names of most of the shoes in this thread, i just skimmed through it. but id love if someone pointed me in the right direction.

yes they are totally ill !  copped 5 pair already have to juggle collection to upgrade  the selvidge are amazing

im a newb to asics. ive recently started folllowing sneakerhead instagram accounts and ive noticed these asics. they are dope and i want to add some to my collection, but i have no idea where to look. im assuming none are on the typical shoe sites such as finish line, eastbay, etc.

i mean i dont even know the names of most of the shoes in this thread, i just skimmed through it. but id love if someone pointed me in the right direction.
We do have quite a large selection of different Asics shoes available on our website currently. Here is the direct link: http://bit.ly/XS1AQk

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

We do have quite a large selection of different Asics shoes available on our website currently. Here is the direct link: http://bit.ly/XS1AQk

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
So your just gonna shamelesely promote your company now.I know you assist and offer information but this is going to far clearly this guy wants info on stuff like gel lyte 3s and casual models not the runners you all sell .

Back
Top Bottom