Asics Love?!? Where is it?

We do have quite a large selection of different Asics shoes available on our website currently. Here is the direct link: [REMOVED]

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
So your just gonna shamelesely promote your company now.I know you assist and offer information but this is going to far clearly this guy wants info on stuff like gel lyte 3s and casual models not the runners you all sell .
Won't those links posted get this thread locked?  That would be a shame to lose it just to promote Eastbay...

Last edited:
whether or not eastbay ads are fitting for this thread you guys decide  nothing id want to collect  all running shoes  no ronnie fieg !  now thats what i wanna see and hear about !

Chill guys, its no different than posting links to any other sites. the rule about ebay listings and individuals selling within threads is protect members against scams. obviously eastbay is a legit company...

How do you guys clean the suede on these shoes? I just wore my FootPatrols for the first time yesterday, and there was a little spot on the perforated suede on one shoe. I got the spot 80% gone but the nap of the suede is just all messed up now. The suede itself just looks "messy" on that part of the shoe compared to the rest of the shoe. I tried to restore it with the Jordan Brand suede brush that came with the 18s, but no luck. Any ideas? Also any additional tips on specific things you guys use would be great. I've found that using Jason Markk, Foot Locker cleaner, and even a suede eraser can all remove the color pretty quickly. I'm just finding my suede shoes impossible to clean, and most of them are expensive Asics. Ha

How do you guys clean the suede on these shoes? I just wore my FootPatrols for the first time yesterday, and there was a little spot on the perforated suede on one shoe. I got the spot 80% gone but the nap of the suede is just all messed up now. The suede itself just looks "messy" on that part of the shoe compared to the rest of the shoe. I tried to restore it with the Jordan Brand suede brush that came with the 18s, but no luck. Any ideas? Also any additional tips on specific things you guys use would be great. I've found that using Jason Markk, Foot Locker cleaner, and even a suede eraser can all remove the color pretty quickly. I'm just finding my suede shoes impossible to clean, and most of them are expensive Asics. Ha
Yeah I'm in the same position - I've used that suede eraser thing in the past but that doesn't really get the job done.

whether or not eastbay ads are fitting for this thread you guys decide  nothing id want to collect  all running shoes  no ronnie fieg !  now thats what i wanna see and hear about !

I dont just collect ronnie fieg i hunt down older asics too and other styles. I run exclusively in new balance though. I like asics older basketball stuff more and Ive been looking for a pair of gelevators for the longest.

a friend took these shots
http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/agenda-trade-show-nyc-recap

those mint GT-Cool's are the best of the bunch, imo.

gonna cop prolly 3 or 4 of those tho (depending on what's women's or not, cuz they don't make my size in womens)...

asics stepped it up this year. :pimp:

I just want those Camo Pack GL3 and the grey, blue and red GL3 up front, to the left on that last picture. They are really nice looking. 

I'm sold on several of those pictured. GL3, GL5, GT-II, GT-Cool. Damn 2013 is going to be expensive.

So i found someone with deadstock rosegolds sz10 and he would sell them to me prob 480 to 500. I reaaaallly dont want to but if theres one shoe i love its that idk if id even wear haha prob stare at it

Is that worth it? Would you guys cop?

Back
Top Bottom