Asics Love?!? Where is it?

gl3 from asics cmyk pack looking decent here:

I feel them too. Definitely throw some kill bill laces on em. Filth!

Pretty sure we'll soon be seeing a lot of custom pairs using the cmyk pack as base. The yellow and blue pairs look nice.

I wanted the BAIT Guardian joints but they did some online raffle Im not wasting my time with that ****. They doing the same thing with the Nippon Blues and I really like those :rolleyes

I wanted the BAIT Guardian joints but they did some online raffle Im not wasting my time with that ****. They doing the same thing with the Nippon Blues and I really like those
eyes.gif
It's really not a waste of time.. takes less than a minute to fill out the info and almost everyone who did got a pair.... actually the easiest and most stress free release system I can think of.

It's really not a waste of time.. takes less than a minute to fill out the info and almost everyone who did got a pair.... actually the easiest and most stress free release system I can think of.
If thats the case Ill do it cuz I really want the Nippons. Did you enter for the Guardians or any other release???? Have you ever won???

Last edited:
If thats the case Ill do it cuz I really want the Nippons. Did you enter for the Guardians or any other release???? Have you ever won???
Vanquish and Guardian both, as well as Saucony Cruel World. Won on all. 

Right now you can sign up for all three of the Basics Pack - Vanquish, Guardian, and Nipon. 

Vanquish and Guardian both, as well as Saucony Cruel World. Won on all. 

Right now you can sign up for all three of the Basics Pack - Vanquish, Guardian, and Nipon. 

Oh wow. Thanks. Figured it would cause me a headache.

But yea I'm definitely signing up :pimp:

I wanted the BAIT Guardian joints but they did some online raffle Im not wasting my time with that ****. They doing the same thing with the Nippon Blues and I really like those
eyes.gif
Yoo that raffle is so easy to win! Just follow them on Insta, tumblr, facebook etc for an extra entry for each one you do.

Good luck

Been hearing a lot about poor quality on the bait collabs.  What exactly was wrong with them?
I only have teh Bait Guardians to go by.. but I'd say they were really good quality.

Alot of people not feeling the Guardians but I really like them in person 

Been hearing a lot about poor quality on the bait collabs.  What exactly was wrong with them?
Some people were disappointed that the material was labeled as "nailhead suede" when in reality it was some type of rubberized material. I dig it though. Great for rainy days.

The Guardian also has a wire/metal mesh over the toebox and side panels - disappointing to some (me included) but I wouldn't call it poor quality by any means. I actually halfway regret selling my Guardians after seeing more on-feet shots. Can anyone attest to how the wire mesh holds up over time?

Some people were disappointed that the material was labeled as "nailhead suede" when in reality it was some type of rubberized material. I dig it though. Great for rainy days.

The Guardian also has a wire/metal mesh over the toebox and side panels - disappointing to some (me included) but I wouldn't call it poor quality by any means. I actually halfway regret selling my Guardians after seeing more on-feet shots. Can anyone attest to how the wire mesh holds up over time?
Mines held up well so far. To me that was the best part of the shoe haha never really seen that done before lol

kinda reflects in the sum too which I liked. Gotta feeling its gonna kinda crease though as the metal mesh weakens. we will see tho..

Looking for rope laces for the following pairs:
Gel Lyte 3 Emerald
Gel Lyte 3 Urban Camo
Gel Lyte 5 white/black/purple

Any links or suggestions?

so cleannn... Think I will just get these instead of searching for santa GL3s

They're way better than the santas. Santa's are ruined by the liner. This liner isn't anywhere near as bad. If I didn't have the red nice kicks 1.0's I prolly woulda settled for the santas, or that footlocker GR one, but luckily I have the best all red GL3.

Like dude said, these will give my super red 2's a rest, will be a nice beater. I've got an old GR GT-II that's all red already, but it's got shiny nylon on it, and these look better. I'll use the shiny nylon one for the gym now.

I've got a ton of all red shoes, but I can't seem to get enough. Lol. These and the yellows from the pack are prolly gonna get copped. Might even grab the sagas too.

Back
Top Bottom