Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i have the vanquish and the guardian.. 

the vanquish, the insole is rubbery, so you kinda have to pay attention while taking them off not to pull out the insole with in

the guardian.. the material used for the lining is a little rough, so it could be irritating with thin socks, or no show socks.. 

other than that, i really like them.. i dont mind the materials used because you dont have to worry about chance of rain when wearing them
The guardians material being rough i totally agree with! Wear socks with these haha or you'll regret it 

roll.gif

Another view of the upcoming nippon blues. Material looking rough...
The suede does seem rough. When i first ever seen the pack these were the ones that drew me in for some reason. Also the part of the shoe by the laces looks lop sided lol

Hoping these are samples

The polka dots on those CMYK will barely be visible when they're on feet (which is the purpose of them, right?) or are they anywhere else on the sneaker?

Not feeling those new Baits either.  Guardians would be cooler without the mesh, those would be cooler without the polka dots.  First pair was the best out of the bunch and I didn't even like how bold the camo was.  JMO.

^where are you seeing these? I'm really shocked about the fakes. Anyone see people trying to sell fakes for big money on eBay? Makes me paranoid

Last edited:
^where are you seeing these? I'm really shocked about the fakes. Anyone see people trying to sell fakes for big money on eBay? Makes me paranoid
Going around Facebook but I couldn't trace the photos back to any rep sites via Google reverse image search.

Afews are the most laughable as they were never commercially produced, followed closely by the HORRIBLE replications on the prints of the Aztecs and Vanquish.

Only a matter of time before we start seeing these get better and better with the popularity of the RF collabs increasing with each drop.

Back
Top Bottom