Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yoo that raffle is so easy to win! Just follow them on Insta, tumblr, facebook etc for an extra entry for each one you do.

Good luck
the raffle is easy to win bc its not really a raffle. everyone knows that the shop that does the collabo gets the most pairs. 9 times out of 10 they get so many that they even put some aside for a future release, just like bait did with the 1st two gl3s. so ur pretty much guaranteed to get a pair regardless to if u signed up or not...really its just a ploy to get people to follow them on social media platforms to generate more business. bc then you'd have more eyes looking at other products they would offer for sale in the future. its no different then someone on youtube or instagram doing a "giveaway" where u have to follow them to "qualify". its just to get more followers and possibly build their brand further. so to sum it all up, baits basically using the sneakers as an advertisement to get new ppl to shop at their store for the other products, not just the collabo.

the raffle is easy to win bc its not really a raffle. everyone knows that the shop that does the collabo gets the most pairs. 9 times out of 10 they get so many that they even put some aside for a future release, just like bait did with the 1st two gl3s. so ur pretty much guaranteed to get a pair regardless to if u signed up or not...really its just a ploy to get people to follow them on social media platforms to generate more business. bc then you'd have more eyes looking at other products they would offer for sale in the future. its no different then someone on youtube or instagram doing a "giveaway" where u have to follow them to "qualify". its just to get more followers and possibly build their brand further. so to sum it all up, baits basically using the sneakers as an advertisement to get new ppl to shop at their store for the other products, not just the collabo.
Well said I totally agree man. Smart business on there part

I signed up for both basics and didn't get an email for either, just signed up for the 3 pack so maybe I'll get an email this time

I signed up for both basics and didn't get an email for either, just signed up for the 3 pack so maybe I'll get an email this time
Did you check you spam folder (or "promotions" tab on gmail)? Seems like everyone in this thread who wanted them was successful.

Did you check you spam folder (or "promotions" tab on gmail)? Seems like everyone in this thread who wanted them was successful.
I've never won either. I even added them to my contact list and double checked to see that I used the same email that I used for my bait account and everything.  Are you supposed to get a confirmation email or something when you enter?  Maybe something is wrong...  I don't think I've received a single email from Bait even though I created an account on their site and entered multiple raffles, not spam or anywhere.  Maybe only one for account confirmation.

Last edited:
May sound dumb but i'm liking the look of the new laces on the cmyk pack lol

you talking about the multi-color alternate laces that come with them, as seen in other pix of 'em?

they aren't new, they actually used to come with older RF releases, like nice kicks 1's and super blues.

does anyone know if this pack is europe only?

these are the alternate laces that come with them, apparently:

Not that easy, I won for the Vanquish, didn't for the Guardians. Got someones link for the guardians.

Signed up for these, if I win, I'll probably post it here.

I'm not interested in guardians so if I win the pack I plan on helping someone on here that wants em for retail. Size 10.5

This one looks like it'll have polka dots as well. Is that "in" now? :lol:

Supreme did polka dots a few seasons ago, and people beasted on it... So apparently... :lol:

They also beast on floral print, so...

But it appears they actually removed the polka dots from the midsole, which the samples original had. I don't mind em that much, especially just on the liner.

I actually love the polka square pack Nike did on air max's back in '07 or so.

Not that easy, I won for the Vanquish, didn't for the Guardians. Got someones link for the guardians.

Signed up for these, if I win, I'll probably post it here.

If you win a 9.5, please let me know I'm sure I won't win lol. Struck out all previous attenpts...

i have the vanquish and the guardian.. 

the vanquish, the insole is rubbery, so you kinda have to pay attention while taking them off not to pull out the insole with in

the guardian.. the material used for the lining is a little rough, so it could be irritating with thin socks, or no show socks.. 

other than that, i really like them.. i dont mind the materials used because you dont have to worry about chance of rain when wearing them

Back
Top Bottom