Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any sites where I can cop the cmyk pack? 

end clothing has some but I'm not sure they have the entire pack yet
They got the entire pack, but blues sold out and blacks are just about.  Reds and yellows just got in so they're still fsr, no half sizes though.  Might have remembered wrong on the blues though.  Maybe they didn't get them yet.

Last edited:

If you come across a spot that has dope laces for em lmk!! Glad you were able to get in on discount..
Pretty sure I'm gonna use the flats that they come with. If I were to put ropes on them I would put these though..

http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/white-olive-white-olive

Pretty sure I'm gonna use the flats that they come with. If I were to put ropes on them I would put these though..

http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/white-olive-white-olive

Just picked up a pair. Thanks, repped.

Anyone have a pair of the aztecs and can comment on the quality/materials? 
Glad I could help a fellow Rhode Islander out!!!

Just picked up a pair. Thanks, repped.

Anyone have a pair of the aztecs and can comment on the quality/materials? 

I think the quality is underrated. It's one of my fav gl3. People complained about the suede and the toe box. I actually like it. No creasing for me when it's on foot. My other gl3 actually crease on the toe but this was a size up and no creasing. To me, it's the best brown or olive colorway. I like woei, but this has more character. I can't get away from the white suede on woei. Plus side by side, more people are digging the Aztecs.

There 162 shipped
My bad youre right. I saw $25 shipping charge before I hit checkout so I added that on top of the shoe price (I know its 190, I rounded up to 200 bc my CC charges an international charge fee). I guess that $165 price already includes shipping once I hit proceed to checkout.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i know theres some fieg in there but i have some grs! haha still looking for that "OG" white/black/purple glv in a 10/10.5

Just need to know, are you guys who ordered off kith, or anywhere else, using bots or no? Need to know if I need a bot for those asics sites.

Just need to know, are you guys who ordered off kith, or anywhere else, using bots or no? Need to know if I need a bot for those asics sites.

kith no. i dont know about other sites

question

how would lace size 48 vs 51 fit for GLV and GL3 both size 10

what are stock lace sizes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom