Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm sold on several of those pictured. GL3, GL5, GT-II, GT-Cool. Damn 2013 is going to be expensive.
Between the GR asics, GR New Balance, and GR Roshe's, Im gunna be broke in 2013!

...not even considering what collabs are going to drop.

So i found someone with deadstock rosegolds sz10 and he would sell them to me prob 480 to 500. I reaaaallly dont want to but if theres one shoe i love its that idk if id even wear haha prob stare at it

Is that worth it? Would you guys cop?
That's a bit much IMO, but they'll prob. just keep going up in value.... especially if you're just gonna stare at em!

Yeah do it...not a great price but u won't see a number like that anytime soon or ever

Im still looking for a 9 or 8.5 DS in them.

Last edited:
Between the GR asics, GR New Balance, and GR Roshe's, Im gunna be broke in 2013!

...not even considering what collabs are going to drop.
You can say that again. I'm going to be in some deep debt if I continue buying pairs like I am now.

You can say that again. I'm going to be in some deep debt if I continue buying pairs like I am now.

I had to come to terms that I can only really chase the ones I can't live without (be it a GR, a collab, or limited, or whatever) I can't be going after all these shoes like I tried to do in November and December, my marriage can't take it.

LOL

So i found someone with deadstock rosegolds sz10 and he would sell them to me prob 480 to 500. I reaaaallly dont want to but if theres one shoe i love its that idk if id even wear haha prob stare at it

Is that worth it? Would you guys cop?

Damb thats crazy. I sold my pair for $320 day after the release. I regret it, i just wanted quick cash.

If anyone finds a 14 in some Ascis Gel lyte III's other than the blk/teal green/purp (got them) colorway. Help a fellow ASICShead out!!! Hell, I'll do a 13 too!!

Just got these in the mail - very satisfied
smokin.gif

^^ what's up john? Nice seeing you in the Asics thread.

@MDLR Leather Backs!  Gotta get my hands on a pair of those.

Last edited:
good luck man ! its been a great week for filling holes in the nike collection  and sometimes you get a decent price on flight club  copped the day of the dead dunk lows  great add to my stash im gonna check out what your looking for and probebly  want them too haha it never ends there is always the next pair ...........

Back
Top Bottom