Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That has to be the ugliest shoe I've seen in my entire life. Pink, orange, blue, yellow, black, white...wow.

Not defending the shoe, but that leaked picture is just terrible and doesn't represent the final product by any means. |I

I'll have actual photos for you all today. 

Actually photos> stock photos..

Always happens.

Then actual pop up and everyone and their mom goes insane for them..

Actually photos> stock photos..

Always happens.

Then actual pop up and everyone and their mom goes insane for them..
While I agree with your statement and @JWOLFE  's skills and a photographer... I dont think there's anything that can be done for me to willingly spend my money on those UBIQs. Just me though 

Gradient sole combined with a majority white upper make these an immediate pass. Just like the cottonmouths.

These look like a lost DL5 colorway. Ubiq must be digging in Extra Butter's dumpster for ideas.

Not defending the shoe, but that leaked picture is just terrible and doesn't represent the final product by any means. 
tired.gif

I'll have actual photos for you all today.
YAY

At the end of the day, the photos I release today will only end the debate of what the shoe might/might not look like. I'm not going to say all of you are going to love it, but I will say you will be surprised by how poorly it was depicted in that rendering. 

(BTW it's not even called the Neapolitan.)

I thought so, like why would the teasers shots have them sitting on flower pedals or whatever and they're called Neapolitans????

Ill just wait for JWolfes photoes before I make any assumptions or speculations because that actuall photo is terrible and looks ps

Back
Top Bottom