Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Another leaked photo of Ubiq collab...?

Instagram: passover_tokyo

"Asics x Ubiq GT Cool available soon"

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for confirmation from my boss to release the photos. Should be soon, hopefully... sorry guys lol. 

those UBIQ's are both fowl! although the colours don't look right on the full picture compared to the official photo, the navy looks almost black

These actually look nice, paint the yellow accents to orange 
smokin.gif

Ubiq teaser GLVs look impressive from the teaser pics

... then i saw the whole sneaker :smh:

Last edited:
Did anyone happen to pick up the Asics Gel Spotlyte? Im interested in the White pair but honestly some pics they look really clean and some pics they look kind of underwhelming in my opinion.  I have no idea as far as fit and quality. Appreciate anyone that can help.

Another leaked photo of Ubiq collab...?

Instagram: passover_tokyo

"Asics x Ubiq GT Cool available soon"

I saw these on PYS.com a few weeks ago in morning, when they first had the glv brasil as a new release. They going for $120 but, they were off the site by time I check again later on in the day

Does anyone know a good fb page or a website where I can find people to size swap?

I need GL5 Cove and Mint 10.5 to 11

and Bait GL3 Bundle 10.5 to 11 swapped.

Last edited:
Hmm... Now they lookin pretty alright in those pics. Midsole more of the mango then pink. Definitely look a lot better than the IG pic

Still not for me, maybe my wife though.   That stock pic from IG was straight sabotage. haha

Last edited:
Not feeling the grey mudguard and white upper.  

Only if it was mainly navy with that mango-ish color as accent...

Back
Top Bottom