Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow.... I'm speechless how does something that had me so excited from the teaser now has me sick to my stomach.

Ubiq those are terrible and you should feel bad.

Wow.... I'm speechless how does something that had me so excited from the teaser now has me sick to my stomach.

Ubiq those are terrible and you should feel bad.
would be funny if Ubiq just canceled this release. Shoe is getting killed here, twitter, IG, everywhere :lol:

I wonder when jwolfe's damage control pics will be dropping.  I already know these aren't for me, but I'm interested in seeing a real pic.

Last edited:
would be funny if Ubiq just canceled this release. Shoe is getting killed here, twitter, IG, everywhere
laugh.gif
NT ruthless lol. @JWOLFE  hasn't failed us yet, be patient ya'll. 

Last edited:
seriously what is so hard about choosing 2 or 3 complimentary colors and slapping it on with some nice color blocking and nice materials

**** is up with all these random *** colors, especially yellow, thrown in everywhere

**** is ugly

seriously what is so hard about choosing 2 or 3 complimentary colors and slapping it on with some nice color blocking and nice materials

**** is up with all these random *** colors, especially yellow, thrown in everywhere

**** is ugly
this

If actual photos change all of your minds, I'd lol. Reserving my judgement till then. Although I'm really hoping I can save some money

I'm also reseving jedugement but if the early pics are the same it'd be the ultimate catfish. I have in faith in JWOLFE tho, gotta take the word for someone who took pics of the actual shoe.

Asics don't want me to be great, man :smh:

Can I get at least ONE good colorway of the glVs in a sz 13 that isn't a pain to get?!

What's throwing off the shoe for me is the Pink midsole, but I dig the white toe box and the rest of the color blocking. 

I think these have a lot more potential for the upcoming nicer weather season than a lot of the newer releases. 

Can't wait to see more of the shots @JWOLFE  took. 

Out of left field, but looks like a design that Atmos would do. I dig would like some better shots tho ehhm @JWOLFE  lol

While I agree with your statement and @JWOLFE  's skills and a photographer... I dont think there's anything that can be done for me to willingly spend my money on those UBIQs. Just me though

NT ruthless lol. @JWOLFE  hasn't failed us yet, be patient ya'll.

What's throwing off the shoe for me is the Pink midsole, but I dig the white toe box and the rest of the color blocking.

I think these have a lot more potential for the upcoming nicer weather season than a lot of the newer releases.

Can't wait to see more of the shots @JWOLFE  took.

Just keep spamming @JWOLFE  with mentions until those pictures get posted
No rush or nothing @JWOLFE
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom