Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow....he really did it this time. Usually you can expect a drop the Friday following a KithStrike at 11am...he just dropped a bomb. Watch the value spike.

prob not cereal.

prob gon drop online next week.

but if these beasts succumb to his marketing tactics and begin offering that there dumb cash.

i may just have to indulge their request and bend them over.

NO PICK ME UP A 10!! :[ hate lyfe

seriously though if someone gets an extra 10 i will "tip" as well lol

Last edited:
The "high risk" colorway reminds me of the crimson jordan 3s that are releasing this weekend since they're both red and purple.

That's super whack.

yep, morning went from mad to straight pissed. i feel like this was a double slap in the face to loyal followers. 12 am est and no real online release? ive never been as close to abandoning his ship as i am right now..

Last edited:
prob not cereal.

prob gon drop online next week.

but if these beasts succumb to his marketing tactics and begin offering that there dumb cash.

i may just have to indulge their request and bend them over.
roll.gif

haha, what a relief, saves me money but I fell asleep 15mins before the kithstrike, first kithstrike to be so late, most are during the day. Oh well, I'm sure all the resellers are rejoicing

What a wack release. KithStrike at midnight and random Thursday in-store release. Shouts out to the unemployed NYC resellers that don't have to be at work in the middle of the day on a Thursday.

Cant wait for these GRs to drop so i dont have to deal with this bull to get some good lookin Asics. These are not worth the resell price. Bummed i missed the kithstrike but i aint that mad. Will try if there is magically a real online release.

really is slapping people in the face... at least give us a fair chance to cop, at a specific time, like usual... not some random quickstrike when a lot of people were in bed... wth. :smh:

i was DJing last night and couldn't get to 'em in time...

this corny "just us" crap is getting worse it seems... :stoneface:

and why do they look royal blue on the back half of the shoe in that pic up there? :x

Last edited:
ill keep an eye out for u gtfan, im convinced they are holding back stock.

if anything theres some coves that want to trade places in this high risk situation

winky face

Real pics are showing up on ebay now.  Best bet is to catch the resellers early while the market is flooded and talk them down before it's too late.

What a wack release. KithStrike at midnight and random Thursday in-store release. Shouts out to the unemployed NYC resellers that don't have to be at work in the middle of the day on a Thursday.
haha agree, people live off reselling while I'm here at an internship and about to graduate college, this pair of shoes won't get them that far in life (money wise)

the suede doesn't match the leather...

shoulda left the whole shoe suede like the ultra marines...

i dunno anymore, i will cop, but def not paying too much...

Back
Top Bottom