Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ ha i aint that much of a rookie. Only in a perfect world would they release to the masses and i could get FNL discount prices

Speed record?

I choked on this one. I'm used to Fieg tweeting #kithstrike and then waiting a bit to let the hype grow. I didn't expect them to be live on the site. Missed out. It's cool, though. I've had some good luck with Kith releases recently. I'll get them when they have a full release.

I choked on this one. I'm used to Fieg tweeting #kithstrike and then waiting a bit to let the hype grow. I didn't expect them to be live on the site. Missed out. It's cool, though. I've had some good luck with Kith releases recently. I'll get them when they have a full release.
true.

Ronnie just tweeted that he is heading to Vegas but to keep your eyes open this week.

I'm thinking about copping these from a friend in the uk for $160(shipped)
I've had these for awhile now... the grey on mine's been dirtied and has a slight brown/tan hue now =/.  In the process of trying to clean, but I use the alternate laces and it looks dope.  I'll post a pic later on.

Hey you guys, I'm new to asics, and missed these unfortunately. Congrats to anyone who got 'em, I went to sleep like 10 minutes before the Kithstrike 
tired.gif

I hate you all

yep, i cant wait until ronnie has a two month old. we'll see how many "kithstrikes" he'll post at 12am est then. a**hole.

...also pissed because i fell asleep literally two minutes before the tweet...

then i kicked my cat across the room when i saw that tweet at 7am, smh...

Last edited:
RF should quit making his Asics so exclusive.  They would still sell out everywhere they dropped.  His New Balance collabs saw lager releases and those sold like hot cakes.

Last edited:
^ yes and no, NB is a MUCH more popular "casual" brand than Asics. also his releases used to be all around 300 pairs each but i am pretty sure that the last few are being produced in larger numbers since he hasnt been saying how many anymore and they have been "relatively" easy to get. im not talking huge numbers but prolly more like 6-900 pairs per model if i had to guestimate..

Last edited:
So many non RF Asics that are dope.  Forget him (I'd gladly take one off someone's hands though...)

Got pics of these up.  The split tongue reveals your socks, so I suggest black socks with these.

Anyone ever pick up a pair of the Procourt Nextide AR's?  These are nice--the first shoes I bought after I got my BS and a job.

You can pull back the heel and slip your foot in, so you'd only have to tie your shoes once.  Doesn't apply when you lace em loose enough to slip your feet in anyway, but a nice feature.

Went across the street to Royal Farms for 5 minutes last night and missed out on the KithStrike. Bad timing I suppose.

I'm interested to see what the latest RF release is going to look like in photos without the deceptive filter. To everyone who copped, please post pics soon as you get them so we can see what the shoe ACTUALLY looks like 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom