Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^that pic is trash. Im sure they don't look that bad just as im sure they dont look as good as Kiths product photos.

Will post pics when my pair arrives

My beautiful Neptunes and Salmon Toes also looked like **** outta the box....laced em up n viola!

Thats also a big size....big sizes look gaudy. 

Last edited:
These are the only Asics I have. Took me 6-8 months before I found them in store in my size.

GEL-Noosa-Tri-6.jpg

i heard pretty much 2 kids bought every pair somehow and are now reselling them haha yey 
damn resellers... that picture originally had me thinking they were super greens at just a glance. funny how the camera and lighting can do wonders.

for those super green asics. I don't know if any news changed but I haven't heard about them releasing to the public. 

I wonder how it would look it they threw the pattern from the rope laces on to some slat laces. That pattern just makes them pop, i would like to see a change in the plain flat laces.

Done sweating RF releases. If I find em, I find em. I'm a NY native about 40 minutes from the city, even if I was home, I would've probably missed out by the time I got there. I'm pursuing my Master's degree out of state Ronnie, I don't have time to follow your twitter 24/7 for a pair of shoes.

I feel this is a real slap to the face for a lot of his country-wide and even NY fans that couldn't make it out... I may be speaking a bit too soon, maybe he will release them online later on. But honestly, when has this guy done something nice for his fans in recent memory?

It's one thing to miss out on an online release. It's another to completely ignore 99% of his fan base and cater to jobless resellers and kids in NYC. I'm salty that I didn't even have a chance.

Just Us refers to Ronnie, Kith and resellers.

^^^  There's extra rope laces in the pic posted by SdotC38109  right above the Mache pic

Last edited:
You guys sure about that? I don't believe those 2 photos are from the same account as I don't follow Instagram, but it looks like they come with 2 extra sets of laces (Flat Red + Rope Red/Purple). I hope they do as the rope laces change the look of the shoe in a positive way...

Got another pair but I feel upset at this release. Had a friend at supreme linedup which is like 2 blocks away from kith scoop me a pair. They been selling since 11 and it wasn't one per person. You saw yhe supreme resellers rotate right to kith smh

You guys sure about that? I don't believe those 2 photos are from the same account as I don't follow Instagram, but it looks like they come with 2 extra sets of laces (Flat Red + Rope Red/Purple). I hope they do as the rope laces change the look of the shoe in a positive way...
I stand corrected.

I love how they just post up the information that you can buy the sneakers in stores YET they were all sold out already by the time they posted the link through twitter saying you can go grab a pair in the store which is BS! They started selling them since the doors open which is usually at like 10am and they posted the link 2 hours after when **** is sold out already.. smh what a waste on gas for my part.

Have two pairs that I bought for my sister but they ended up not being the right size.  7.5 and 7 looking to trade for an 11.5,11,12.

Back
Top Bottom