Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thats what I hate about summer, ppl willing to camp for days cuz it's nice out. In the winter ppl wouldnt dream of being out there that long unless the spot was dropping red yeezys or something crazy like that.

My newest asics pickup :smokin

are they that dope.

bout to pull an alp and camp

need money 

so id prob cop and gymnast

forgive me father
You gonna start now? I don't even think packers lets ppl camp that far in advance since they're in a residential neighborhood.

i highly doubt that, i wanna see pictures, dont feel like going up there myself, but i emailed packers because i didnt see a mention of first come first serve
I think they mentioned an in store release and an online release too.

yeah in-store, but not first come first serve, if the hype is real like everyone expects it to be im sure there will be some kind of regulation
Most likely whoever is first is gonna be in charge of a list and they will go in the order of the list. I've never camped there but someone who has can chime in.

Not sure, I haven't passed by. Believeable though because like I said it's summer and ppl are willing to camp all day and night like it's nothing. That's what I like about winter. Campout overnight in summer is the equivalent of 5 hours in the winter (for most releases that is)

Cats from NYC go to Boston and Philly for releases, packers ain't nothing for em.

Last edited:
Not sure, I haven't passed by. Believeable though because like I said it's summer and ppl are willing to camp all day and night like it's nothing. That's what I like about winter. Campout overnight in summer is the equivalent of 5 hours in the winter (for most releases that is)
some people are nuts, i just want my cool looking kicks and go back to work

Back
Top Bottom