Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This pair of Alvins might be the first pair of asics i'm picking up in a loooong time...sooo clean. 
nthat.gif

i heard the materials arent that good on the previous release of alvins. But who am i kidding im still gonna try and cop lol

I just tried the site, seems very similar to kith when it comes to add to cart and the whole checkout process

However, I'm curious to know if any of you guys had an idea where the product comes up, under "asics", "packer exclusives" or maybe just frontpage?

Off the subject off lagoons, anyone know a ball park if not the exact release date of the Colorado 85's ?. I asked before but only found out July so any update is appreciated.

I just tried the site, seems very similar to kith when it comes to add to cart and the whole checkout process

However, I'm curious to know if any of you guys had an idea where the product comes up, under "asics", "packer exclusives" or maybe just frontpage?
thats the thing. from previous releases you better have every page open. they are tricky ones 

will certainly keep a few different tabs open

Is there any indication it could be TLO? Have Packer done that before?
all i can say right now is just check there twitter and instagram comments for updates man no one knows the exact answer. goodluck to all. i hope i can grab my size 

Any have any tips for packer shoes website? Similarly to kith since they use shopify huh?
yeah im pretty sure they use shopify as well. I might head to packers over on Thursday, these kicks are looking aight

For anyone looking to head out there thursday, is an overnight campout necessary given that its a weekday drop? I'm very interested and really don't want to get assed out on these esp. with the trip from bk to nj....any insight would be HUGELY appreciated. 

For anyone looking to head out there thursday, is an overnight campout necessary given that its a weekday drop? I'm very interested and really don't want to get assed out on these esp. with the trip from bk to nj....any insight would be HUGELY appreciated. 
Curious about this as well. As much as I want a pair idk if its worth driving to jersey for.. Its also supposed to rain.
Fingers crossed I get a pair online. Best of luck to everyone

Back
Top Bottom