Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I just received my pairs.... Man I'm so happy they re-released those joints.... They're so ******* dope smh...

Thank You Sneaker Freaker and Packer....

Debating on getting the guardian or the nippon blue, i can get them for below retail but i can only get one... Anybody have insight on the quality on both to help me decide...

Debating on getting the guardian or the nippon blue, i can get them for below retail but i can only get one... Anybody have insight on the quality on both to help me decide...
don't front... you just want us to tell you which ones are cooler

what's up with all this "quality trumps all" nonsense that has been so rampant lately.  would you really be able to tell which ones are of higher quality when they're on your feet?  highly doubtful... just get the ones you think look better

don't front... you just want us to tell you which ones are cooler

what's up with all this "quality trumps all" nonsense that has been so rampant lately.  would you really be able to tell which ones are of higher quality when they're on your feet?  highly doubtful... just get the ones you think look better
Quality actually makes a big difference, as posted couple of post back, lower quality does play a big part on comfort. Even with the same model shoe... I don't need to know which one is cooler in your opinion since i will be the one wearing it, for me they both look good, just need opinion on the quality. And if you don't have any of the shoe in question, why even try answering my question?... Anyway thanx for you opinion.

Just got in those Alvins from packer.. must say the QC was a bit lacking
I think it's often hit or miss with Asics.... Got 4 pairs for me and my boyz... 2 are flawless, just perfect.....the 2 others are definitely less nice with a nappier suede and wrinkles on the toe boxes.... Nothing major tho...

Last edited:

In all honesty materials are about the same... Same rubberized "suede" just one has a fabric detailing and the other has the metal mesh overlay. Just comes down to the look you prefer. I prefer the look of neither pair myself.

In all honesty materials are about the same... Same rubberized "suede" just one has a fabric detailing and the other has the metal mesh overlay. Just comes down to the look you prefer. I prefer the look of neither pair myself.
Thank you for your input. Money saved. Its not just all about the looks but also quality and i have some asics with the kind of "rubberized" suede you mention and definitely not worth the money... Thanx

Got my pair in today not the best materials but the color blocking is clean

^same with the urban camos, but peeps complain about those ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I went tts on my urban camos, and they fit fine. A little snug, but not uncomfortable at all. I only have a few pairs of gl3s to compare, but I don't have any issues with the UCs.

^same with the urban camos, but peeps complain about those ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I went tts on my urban camos, and they fit fine. A little snug, but not uncomfortable at all. I only have a few pairs of gl3s to compare, but I don't have any issues with the UCs.

Do you have narrow or wide feet though ?.

I'd say average.... Def not narrow, and according to some opinions on sizing, not wide either.

^ thanks. So to anyone who's owned the Aztec GL3's too should I just go 12.5 on both the Aztec's and UC's ?

^ thanks. So to anyone who's owned the Aztec GL3's too should I just go 12.5 on both the Aztec's and UC's ?

i went a full size up because i couldn't find a half size. still fits fine. surprisingly, no real creasing issues. fits prettty comfy.

i went a full size up because i couldn't find a half size. still fits fine. surprisingly, no real creasing issues. fits prettty comfy.

On both ? Or which ones ?. In thinking I'll take a chance with 13 too since I've never tried on a pair of asics and I have wide feet.

Thank you for your input. Money saved. Its not just all about the looks but also quality and i have some asics with the kind of "rubberized" suede you mention and definitely not worth the money... Thanx
picked up the pack and I love em. The fabric on the nippons feels great and the nailhead suede is a + in my opinion (treating with baby oil makes them look even better). I'm in the minority by the looks of but i actually liked this collab and thought bait did a pretty good job

Anyone have the winter blues? How's the quality? Found some for what I assume is a good deal (65 shipped?), and was wondering if they're worth it.

Back
Top Bottom