Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone have the winter blues? How's the quality? Found some for what I assume is a good deal (65 shipped?), and was wondering if they're worth it.

I love them.

Big time sleepers.

Actually just had them in my beach rotation

Yeah every time i see the Brazil v's I wanna get them but I know they would sit in my closet
This.

It seems like every other week I have them in my cart and than just close the page out. Idk, I want them but I just don't think they'd get much play, and I'm def not in the market to buy shoes just to sit exclusively in the box, what a waste of ******* money.

Last edited:
Looking for some insight here.

I was trying to work out a trade (my Coves V's for his Alvin's +$80 cash).

The dude thought I was out of my mind with that offer.

To be honest, I thought it was pretty fair, but he insisted the market value for Coves is $300?

Huh...?

I really don't understand why the quality is not too notch with the alvins.... Like if your going to retro the damn shoe and keep it's super exclusive and what not(charge collab price).. Why not have matching quality...

Looking for some insight here.

I was trying to work out a trade (my Coves V's for his Alvin's +$80 cash).

The dude thought I was out of my mind with that offer.

To be honest, I thought it was pretty fair, but he insisted the market value for Coves is $300?

Huh...?
You can get a pair of coves on ebay for >$330: I'm seeing Alvins go for an average of like $230-260

Imo, I think its a fair trade

Last edited:

don't front... you just want us to tell you which ones are cooler

what's up with all this "quality trumps all" nonsense that has been so rampant lately.  would you really be able to tell which ones are of higher quality when they're on your feet?  highly doubtful... just get the ones you think look better
I feel what you're saying. Maybe I am just hating, but it seems that some people bring up "quality" when looking for an excuse not to spend money they shouldn't be spending / don't have. I see this in every thread. Obviously to a certain point, you don't want to spend $$$$$ for a ******-made shoe, but as sdubl brought up, "quality" on the UC was nothing special but I would buy them for retail price every single time. My kicks spend more time on my feet, than in my hands, so the look of the shoe >>>> quality of suede. Obviously if the lack of quality makes them appear cheaply made, then I understand, but referring back to UCs... they still look great on feet. But that's just me.  

Last edited:
I feel what you're saying. Maybe I am just hating, but it seems that some people bring up "quality" when looking for an excuse not to spend money they shouldn't be spending / don't have. I see this in every thread. Obviously to a certain point, you don't want to spend $$$$$ for a ******-made shoe, but as sdubl brought up, "quality" on the UC was nothing special but I would buy them for retail price every single time. My kicks spend more time on my feet, than in my hands, so the look of the shoe >>>> quality of suede. Obviously if the lack of quality makes them appear cheaply made, then I understand, but referring back to UCs... they still look great on feet. But that's just me.  

Yea I don't get it. I've been only been turned off by the quality from the future camos. You can actuslly see how weird the leather is. Everything else is fine. It's a 100 shoe. And like you said it's on your feet.

UPS still hasn't picked up my package after 3 days for my Alvin's. Order is fulfilled and paid, wondering what's taking so long. Lowkey getting worried

UPS still hasn't picked up my package after 3 days for my Alvin's. Order is fulfilled and paid, wondering what's taking so long. Lowkey getting worried

Hopefully it just hasn't updated. I've had mine do this before on a different order. It didn't update from the Billing Acception, then magically jumped to Out for Delivery. As long as you have a shipping label created, I think you're fine.

Back
Top Bottom