Asics Love?!? Where is it?

both of my alvins are finally on their way... 
smokin.gif

^I'm gonna post a vid doing an OG and the Packer. :smile: So far I'm hearing no "R", model number is different, insole is different. But, that's just from around the way.

^I'm gonna post a vid doing an OG and the Packer. :smile: So far I'm hearing no "R", model number is different, insole is different. But, that's just from around the way.
ok cool, I know sneakerfreaker retros aren't 100% the same but they are pretty close barring a few changes

So far all I have heard is nothing but good things about the re release.

Only big differences I have heard is the obvious no R, and also the white heel material on the OG is much thicker material used.

Spoke to Packer since there has been no movement on my package and it says it's waiting for UPS to pick up. Dude said all the Alvin orders went out Monday and Tuesday so all should be in transit. He said  there's a chance not all of them got scanned by UPS since such a large number of orders went out.

Here's to hoping mine show up

Baltimore sneaker show posted more 2015 GL3s. Can't post on mobile though.

Last edited:
lol^  I think he means resell isn't ridiculously high, it isn't really high at all. $250 and retail was $150+

SEGWAY

These came in today, someone said they sold their pair because of the materials... Your standards must be set at nothing but the finest exotic textiles and animal hides.

Alvins are awesome. only uninformed kids are complaining of quality. Quality is fine. Nothing amazing but since this is a runner I am pretty sure fine leathers and suedes are not the selling point of this shoe. RF has some people really backwards. anyways the shape on these is amazing. period. best shape of any GL3 i own.  #shape

Alvins look on point. So many clowns on eBay reselling them, so many people denied them by these two bit losers trying to make an easy buck. Can they give it a rest and get a job or something. Yes, I am salty I missed out. Lol

lol^  I think he means resell isn't ridiculously high, it isn't really high at all. $250 and retail was $150+

SEGWAY

These came in today, someone said they sold their pair because of the materials... Your standards must be set at nothing but the finest exotic textiles and animal hides.

Not even

I just don't like my suede to look and feel like old 70s carpet and my mesh to feel like a Kevlar vest. Props if you're happy with them though. That's all that matters.

SEGWAY

These are BAD*****, much drool over here.  Well done

Not even

I just don't like my suede to look and feel like old 70s carpet and my mesh to feel like a Kevlar vest. Props if you're happy with them though. That's all that matters.
Maybe the suede on your pair was just worn down? I just sold a a pair of jordans and when i was packing them up I really felt the suede for the first time and old battered 70s carpet definitely fits for those
laugh.gif
 (they were barely worn with plenty of life) these definitely aren't that tho. And i'm a fan of the Kevlar vest lmao.  To each his own, right? 

Thanks man, appreciate it.

^ would love to have a pair of these "Undftd" color way GL3! These were issued about a year before I really got into Asics. And haven't found a good pair on fee-bay etc., to purchase. But these are def. a must own.

Alvins look on point. So many clowns on eBay reselling them, so many people denied them by these two bit losers trying to make an easy buck. Can they give it a rest and get a job or something. Yes, I am salty I missed out. Lol
I struck out bad on release day (switched browsers 'cause I thought the ATC was ****** on Chrome) and all I wanted was a size 10 to rock. The amount of kids with bogus pairs on FB groups is crazy. Some dudes selling a size 7.5 and 11.5. Some dudes selling 3 pairs of one size. Saw one ******* with basically a full size run for $300+. I mean c'mon man....
mean.gif

The only peeps that were ****** by that ATC ******** were the dudes who genuinely wanted to buy for themselves and not the BotHeads. Those mofos flourished. 

I'm salty also! lol

for those complaining about the lack of the ATC button throwing them off - you just gave up too soon.... for the most part, stuff doesnt REALLY start sell out on Shopify until about 30 mins after release.

i have a feeling some of you are hitting the ATC button once, getting the out of stock message, and giving up right away.  that's not how it works.  i was able to get two pairs on two different checkouts, and i'm sure others were able to do the same.

for those complaining about the lack of the ATC button throwing them off - you just gave up too soon.... for the most part, stuff doesnt REALLY start sell out on Shopify until about 30 mins after release.

i have a feeling some of you are hitting the ATC button once, getting the out of stock message, and giving up right away.  that's not how it works.  i was able to get two pairs on two different checkouts, and i'm sure others were able to do the same.

I think they might be referring to the ATC button not being there when the shoes first popped up. It was missing and said "In-Store Only" before they updated it.

Back
Top Bottom