Asics Love?!? Where is it?

that's not a "cove" colorway tho, that's the "navy aqua" colorway (also seen 'em referred to as "cool blues" on this GT-II pair)...

and i wouldn't get your hopes up, that sample is probably as old as the navy aquas, which is like 3 years old now...

Gotcha. Still, I hope he has some more single-color pigskin GT-IIs in the works for 2013.

Love those Charcoal and Red Samples too. The samples for the Highsnobiety's are very similar and definitely in Navy (just missing the red stripes). They went for about $300 on eBay about 3 and a half months ago, the guy who picked them up has them relisted for about $490 now. As tempted as I was when I saw them come up, it would require some pretty drastic measures (along the lines of the Saw movie) for me to get my Size 11.5 feet into a size 9 shoe.

yeah, i saw those too... they were on ebay for weeks (maybe months)...

if they were a size 12 i woulda paid $300 for them for sure, i think they're a really nice colorway.

Not bad at all. Fieg is already planning stuff with those, you know it. Let the hype train begin.

the gel lyte Vs are a pretty sweet silhouette. id want to see that colorway in person but there is definitely potential for some great color blocking and materials...:nerd:

on another note all these euro websites are pissing me off with this slamjam release. i havent found one yet that is going to release them online or if they are its not until the week after "if there is any available stock". smh, i really want the socks too..

Gel Lyte V Fall 2013

ronnie tweeted this out for fall 2013.

im liking the one bonilla posted more than ronnie's.

I like that white c/w of the GLV, but not feeling the one RF is wearing. I could definitely see some good potential c/ws though....I also second the above post with the whole nylon thing. I would cop many more GRs if they actually used some good materials similar to what New Balance does.

leatherback crack

like the shape of the GLV but the type placement for the model branding is bad..

I nerd out over stuff like that lol

Could be wrong, but I think those are the same two that have been posted. I think the filters used on them make them look a little diff. The pic of RF's appear to be the one on the right in this pic and the 1st (lighter) cw is on the left in this pic. That's what it looks like to me anyway. Assuming both are GR's this year???

Back
Top Bottom