Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just due the suede if everyone thinks it looks better. Pay a custom maker to do it if you don't think you've got the skills lol. I like the all purple, I feel like if the sample released, people would say the full purple pair looked better just for *****. The white doesn't match anything, it looks nice but compared to the overall shoe, just adds a weird contrast. A high risk red toe box wouldn't go either cause that's make the shoe bright as he'll in the front and oddly dark in the back. The shoe is perfect the way it is imo and is limited to its capabilities due to purple being the main color.

I think the problem with the high risks is the purple leather. It looks cheap/fake and the color is just pale. I like the suede. All suede wouldve boosted its popularity

I think the problem with the high risks is the purple leather. It looks cheap/fake and the color is just pale. I like the suede. All suede wouldve boosted its popularity

complete opposite for me...love the leather hate the seude

Just due the suede if everyone thinks it looks better. Pay a custom maker to do it if you don't think you've got the skills lol. I like the all purple, I feel like if the sample released, people would say the full purple pair looked better just for *****. The white doesn't match anything, it looks nice but compared to the overall shoe, just adds a weird contrast. A high risk red toe box wouldn't go either cause that's make the shoe bright as he'll in the front and oddly dark in the back. The shoe is perfect the way it is imo and is limited to its capabilities due to purple being the main color.

I can only speak for myself, I look at appearance, quality and then price when I'm considering buying a pair of sneakers (as long as I already know they're comfortable). I think the high risks are ugly, the colors are bland and don't work well, I really like contrast in general and it adds to the sample pair, gives an edge to them.

I have no problems what so ever with the high risk.  great execution.  I love my pair.

Also, any word on the stateside drop of the navy/orange gLIII 

Last edited:
I have no problems what so ever with the high risk.  great execution.  I love my pair.

Also, any word on the stateside drop of the navy/orange gLIII 
Yeah, don't really see why everyone is hating on them. Purple is one of my favorite colors and i think RF managed to execute an practically all purple shoe pretty well.

you don't like the high risk jay?
I liked them when they were presented in those dark pics people thought were navy. I dont like the look of the leather, as mentioned above. I wouldve rolled the dice on em at retail, but definitely not above it. Im sure there's people that love it. People have different tastes.

id like to see them with a matching red toe as well. i like the grey toe sample too.

anyone catch fiegs blog post about the super greens? someone called him out on those being rejects due to production issues. good point being that if he really wanted to make a difference. he couldve just had asics bring a boatload of general releases instead of trying to look like some patron saint.
I just saw that he sends a shipload of Super Greens to Haiti... not very efficient support for the Haitians IMO! Should have sold them all for even a higher release price and donate the outcome. They don't care if they're wearing RF-Colabs, they're happy to wear ANY shoes. But well, nowadays everyone is a charitable hero as soon as he built a school somewhere... 

I like the all purple over the white toe, but the only thing I wish is for the whole shoe to be suede. Same goes with the eclipse gel lyte iii. I hate the leather on those more.

Funny thing is i asked my gf how she liked the leather toes and she covered the front and said 8.5, took her hand off and said 4..

^^I wish the High Risks were all suede as well, however I love the Eclipses just the way they are.

still want a pair of eclipses really bad.  stupid release with that whole password bull

Last edited:
Actually like the leather on the high risks . If it were all suade , it would remind me too much of rose golds and super red 2.0s just a different color scheme . Waiting for summer to pull out all the gt2s :D

I just saw that he sends a shipload of Super Greens to Haiti... not very efficient support for the Haitians IMO! Should have sold them all for even a higher release price and donate the outcome. They don't care if they're wearing RF-Colabs, they're happy to wear ANY shoes. But well, nowadays everyone is a charitable hero as soon as he built a school somewhere... 
Damed if you do, damned if you don't. At least homie did something, could it have been more? Sure, but it could have been far less too. The people in Haiti were walking around with cardboard and soda bottle shoes on.

^ That's what I'm saying. People are mad he took pictures and put it on his blog but what did you want him to do? Do something for charity then not tell anybody about it then have the haters saying, "Ronnie Fieg never does anything for charities. What an *******!" 

He did something which is more than a lot of people do.

New photo of RFs east cost project (aka E.C.P.) pack. Dolphins and Knicks colorway GL3s. Personally feeling the Knicks more.

Back
Top Bottom