Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can't come up with a decision. I'm stuck between the RF x Puma Disc and selvedge denims. I can only get one of them at the moment sadly..
frown.gif

Which one would you choose?

personally, i'd go with the selvedge denims. i have the rf puma discs, and i would wear any gl3 way more often than the discs...

well, i just got lucky!

some guy had the mint saga's, brand new, size 12, on ebay for $65.00 and free shipping.

after my ebay bucks, i paid only $60.00 shipped.

i don't know why he had 'em up for so cheap, but there's nothing wrong with 'em in the pix.

stoked. 8)

gonna try the mint & white rope laces from my mint AM95's in these... think it's gonna work well. :pimp:

Nice come up Proto...interested to see your pics with the lace swap. Might change my mind on whether I want to buy them or not..

nice. most likely going to find myself some hiker laces for the saga's and trim them down.

also for sizing, i wear a 10 most comfortably and have no problem in the 9.5 i bought in these gel saga's. i'd be fine with a 10 as well but these work for me

here's another shot of them with black laces... if my white & mint rope laces don't work, this will likely be the route i go too:

My only gripe with the sagas is that they fit a little big for me even though i went my usual size, so the toe kind of canoes up. im going to see if a shoe tree in there for a while pushes it down a little.

kill bills on the way too. found some black and yellow laces online that may work better in them too. 

Last edited:
Copped these Tai Chis last month and have zero interest in the Sagas.
Real deal Bruce Lee Tai Chis from the movies >>> copycat Kill Bill Sagas to me. If I'm getting Sagas, I'll just cop a different colorway
well if you want to be technical bruce wore the mexico 66, while uma wore the tai chis...

Will the "Kill Bills" eventually make it into wider release?  I didn't think they were going to be all that limited, but the places where they have popped up have sold out quick.  

Damn that was quick. Hopefully some of you were able to get a pair.

ExtraButter NY should be getting some Kill Bills soon so keep an eye out for that.

Also SneakerPolitics should be getting more sometime next week too.

Yea i dont get it. These kill bills are on ebay going for double retail and actually selling!! i hope all the grs arent like this.

Back
Top Bottom