Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i seriously hope everybody got their pairs...this isnt even right 
mean.gif
sick.gif

I'm not surprised you sold em for 5... I dont see these going lower than that

every kith asics release goes down between $250 - 400 every single time...

while these have more hype than usual, they also made way more than usual.

all these idiots paying $500 + on impulse right now are gonna be salty if they take a look at the market in just a few days...

I want the sunglasses, backpack and windbreaker. Hopefully they'll still be around later on. Already spent this weeks paycheck on Everything today.

SdotC38109, don't you dare trade those beauties for these...

i saw both in person yesterday and now all i really want is the miami's in a size 12... the knick's are ok, but that orange piece up the side doesn't sit right with me for some reason (but it does on the hanon's he stole the color blocking from)...

as a buffalo bills fan it'll feel wrong to wear these dolphins colors but i dont care. i just liked the colors:D

still, squish the fish tho

Ended up getting the knicks because I like the suede toe instead of the canvas on the miami beach. Wished I was able to cop both though. Congrats to all those that picked them up.

every kith asics release goes down between $250 - 400 every single time...

while these have more hype than usual, they also made way more than usual.

all these idiots paying $500 + on impulse right now are gonna be salty if they take a look at the market in just a few days...
talk about salty
laugh.gif

anyway... if Jordan releases are any indication of resell prices, resell for these will hit its peak right about this time (immediately after the release).  most of the buyers will be those desperate people who cant wait a day (or even an hour) without locking in their pair.  so yes, sell NOW if you want top dollar.  Otherwise, hold onto them til market isnt so saturated.

but even if resell does hover in the $250 (unlikely)  to 400 range, that's still not a bad profit.

SdotC38109, don't you dare trade those beauties for these...

i saw both in person yesterday and now all i really want is the miami's in a size 12... the knick's are ok, but that orange piece up the side doesn't sit right with me for some reason (but it does on the hanon's he stole the color blocking from)...

I won't, I know i'll see these colorways again and I'm liking a lot colorways in the upcoming fall 2013 season.

well this thread blew up lol. don't want to read to all the pages but was the online release an easy cop? my brother said it was as he was successful with his size 9 with no issues

after looking at the collection all together, its pretty bad. Shoes, backpacks, tanks, and shorts are all nice. But playclothes? those gaudy windbreakers? giant logo kith shirts?

i think those windbreakers would've been nicer had the had a like a small "K" logo or something instead of kith stamped on the chest.

i'm getting "just us" tatted on me!

these are my first asics, i feel so cool being part of the gang now!

talk about salty
laugh.gif

anyway... if Jordan releases are any indication of resell prices, resell for these will hit its peak right about this time (immediately after the release).  most of the buyers will be those desperate people who cant wait a day (or even an hour) without locking in their pair.  so yes, sell NOW if you want top dollar.  Otherwise, hold onto them til market isnt so saturated.

but even if resell does hover in the $250 (unlikely)  to 400 range, that's still not a bad profit.
indifferent.gif

anyways i completely agree with Proto. 

not to mention that the biggest problem i have with this release is it was pure hype.  i know this because if there had been, lets say, a yeezy releasing on the exact same weekend then 90% of these fools wouldnt even know where to find this thread.  i also know this because.....

WHERE WERE YOU ON ANY PAST ASICS RELEASE??

On the Knicks product page it says the socks are included. Doesn't say it on the Miami page, but I would assume they still do.

oh look, 160jordans showed up here.  hoppin on the train a little late arent you?  smh, this dude couldnt appreciate a shoe without hype to save his life

you can stay on this train and take my seat
have fun with your asics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom