Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can anyone help me out with some good sites to find some Asics.

Just bought my first pair. Gel Kayano 19, & I will NEVER run in a pair of Nikes again.

I really dig the simple & classic look of the Gel Lytes and Gel sagas.

Just want to double check my stupidity....my order confirmation email says

1x Ronnie Fieg X ASICS Gel Lyte III - Miami Beach - 5 for $145.00 each

the 5 is def the size right..if so im only about 7 sizes off of what i wanted
yes you got yourself a size 5 coming. 

What a morning, man. Heart was beating fast from 10:58 to 11:10ish. Didn't actually get to the site until 11:02. I just typed "kithnyc" for the pw (it kept popping up) and it put me through. Tried to get a size 10 but accidentally clicked 10.5. Had to remove from cart then chose the size 10. Sold out. At that point, I just went up a size each time and I was finally able to check out a size 11.5. Figured I would just try to trade the size for a size 10. Ended up going on eBay looking for someone in NY selling a size 10 to trade for my 11.5. Offered the 11.5 and 100$ cash as an incentive. A Good Samaritan on eBay took the deal and told me not to worry about the extra 100$. I'm happy as hell. So I'll have my size 10 and I made a new friend. :D

What a morning, man. Heart was beating fast from 10:58 to 11:10ish. Didn't actually get to the site until 11:02. I just typed "kithnyc" for the pw (it kept popping up) and it put me through. Tried to get a size 10 but accidentally clicked 10.5. Had to remove from cart then chose the size 10. Sold out. At that point, I just went up a size each time and I was finally able to check out a size 11.5. Figured I would just try to trade the size for a size 10. Ended up going on eBay looking for someone in NY selling a size 10 to trade for my 11.5. Offered the 11.5 and 100$ cash as an incentive. A Good Samaritan on eBay took the deal and told me not to worry about the extra 100$. I'm happy as hell. So I'll have my size 10 and I made a new friend.
happy.gif
haha good sh*t

Can anyone help me out with some good sites to find some Asics.

Just bought my first pair. Gel Kayano 19, & I will NEVER run in a pair of Nikes again.

I really dig the simple & classic look of the Gel Lytes and Gel sagas.

Kayano's have been my main gym shoe for many years now. Others don't compare, especially Nike.

I don't like any of the US colorways of the 19's tho, but there are a couple Europe only colors that are rad. Prolly gonna get a pair for my bday coming up.

Congrats to everyone who got a pair today tho, real talk.

I just figured since I got this "just us" tattoo across my stomach like tupac's "thug life", and I'm part of the gang, I'd be guaranteed access to all things kith for life. :frown:

What a morning, man. Heart was beating fast from 10:58 to 11:10ish. Didn't actually get to the site until 11:02. I just typed "kithnyc" for the pw (it kept popping up) and it put me through. Tried to get a size 10 but accidentally clicked 10.5. Had to remove from cart then chose the size 10. Sold out. At that point, I just went up a size each time and I was finally able to check out a size 11.5. Figured I would just try to trade the size for a size 10. Ended up going on eBay looking for someone in NY selling a size 10 to trade for my 11.5. Offered the 11.5 and 100$ cash as an incentive. A Good Samaritan on eBay took the deal and told me not to worry about the extra 100$. I'm happy as hell. So I'll have my size 10 and I made a new friend. :D

nice glad you got yours.

Glad everyone got a pair!! I'm selling alot of stuff I know I don't wear like that, I'll use that money to cop these on eBay... So no stress on my end! Anyone letting go of a size 9 lmk!!! Can't wait to beat these this summer, then stash them till next spring.

I finally got a pair for retail the Miami Beach in a 9.5. Was not even going to try since I never make it to check out, Feel Good Friday!

i got my pair size 8.5 easily online. i think if you live near nyc you have a better chance in getting them online ? im not sure maybe has something to do with the connections. because i really took my time purchasing them writing the CC info and all since chrome wasnt working.

i got my pair size 8.5 easily online. i think if you live near nyc you have a better chance in getting them online ? im not sure maybe has something to do with the connections. because i really took my time purchasing them writing the CC info and all since chrome wasnt working.

Yea exact same for me... got my pair off my phone on my schools crappy wifi... or maybe just had the gods on mysids

Was able to get the Miami's and the Gradient tee... Tried to go after the NY's but was a bit late. Have been wanting to jump into the Asics game for some time now. Now to track down some Salmon Toes and Rose Golds.

Thought I'd wait a day or so and maybe cop some of the gear but most of the stuff is damn near sold out...that thirst

Just received shipping confirmations for both pairs so check your e-mails. This was probably the smoothest release so far despite so many amusing posts from an array of 'thirsty' individuals on here...

Last edited:
Just received shipping confirmations for both pairs so check your e-mails. This was probably the smoothest release so far despite so many amusing posts from an array of 'thirsty' individuals on here...
Just checked, no shipping conf for me yet/..

Last edited:

Just checked, no shipping conf for me yet/..
You're from NY too! It'd be nice if they offered store pick-up for you guys. Regardless, I think they print shipping labels in descending order so I'd expect that you'd receive it shortly...

From previous orders, and reading thru the thread on prior releases.
Kith seems to ship in order of sizes, small sizes first.
I doubt they'll get to all of them today, with two shoes releasing at once.
And bigger production runs on each than the usual runs.

For what its worth, I wear a size 11 and it took about 5 hours for me to get a confirmation. I would guess that if you have a pending authorization from Kith in your bank account and a confirmation #, you should be solid. Don't lose hope.

Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet, but not worried as the last time I ordered from them I didn't get one until three days later

Back
Top Bottom