Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How is it hype if I come to like a shoe that I normally don't notice? I'm not into asics like that, but there are a few RF pairs that look nice and I would cop. These happen to have been 1 of them. All that "I been on asics" talk means nothing. I just like what I like and buy what I like. How immature is it to be upset at somebody else liking a shoe you like to? What your insecure with somebody Else's purchases?

Go worry about something else man, its not that serious dawg
Not that serious, but you get defensive?............Makes sense.

Last edited:
Did dude really say its pathetic that people complained if the shoes fit tight? IT'S A SHOE. Who wants to spend $145 on a shoe that hurts your foot with every step you take? Give me a break, fam.

If you have dealt with RFs releases you should know that his pics and the actual shoe are completely different.

Last edited:
oh... so the hype is what made it possible for you to notice something you never had before

fantastic.... glad you got a pair that you like- but the ones talking (that you're calling immature) have been around for years and have seen these same statements made from dudes who either A. joined NT and bought a bunch of hyped releases, to be gone in less than a year and resell everything without wearing it.... or B. used what they learned to become a reseller . Which, hey.... that's great but only 1 in a 100 (if that) actually sticks around and does something positive for the site/community. Theres nothing wrong with following fads, that what most kids do- and we aren't mad about it, its more comical- but when these same people try to defend themselves and front-and-stunt around NT like these kids all over instagram- it is annoying to myself and others who helped to build a great site like this -only for the trend hoppers to come use and abuse the info and resources we have here. But.... whatever..... I hear Pokémon is coming back- so maybe there will be some relief
Dirk, lets just say I've been around for a while... MMS.... It wasn't hype that made me notice, it was me looking at them on sneakernews and liking them.

just received shipping confirmation for my MIAs.....
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay for me once I get paid again!! Gonna try to lower the price on a reseller on eBay since there are alot of pairs of Miami in my size

wow, just looked out of curiosity- the range seems to be 300-350 for NY's and 375-450 for the Miami's (the pairs that have actually sold). A little over a double up on the Knicks, but with the way resellers went for these you would think they were going for way more
I know right but like everyone said Ronnie released a good amount of these so I'm sure there's one reseller willing to part ways with a pair for $370 or so..

Last edited:
i just noticed these...salmon toe samples with navy sole? plus a couple others.  it looks like super red samples.  and that "navy/black" with infrared logo that Proto mentioned in the past.

one that i havent seen is the blak/navy? w/ green logo.  also tan/greyish ones with the redish logo make me wonder if those are the same ones that were in RFs recent IG picfrom his hotel in miami.  thoughts?

close ups:

How is it hype if I come to like a shoe that I normally don't notice? I'm not into asics like that, but there are a few RF pairs that look nice and I would cop. These happen to have been 1 of them. All that "I been on asics" talk means nothing. I just like what I like and buy what I like. How immature is it to be upset at somebody else liking a shoe you like to? What your insecure with somebody Else's purchases?

Go worry about something else man, its not that serious dawg

Quoted for emphasis.

Couple ******ed people in this thread, by the way but anyways.....lets continue with the pics of upcoming releases.

Last edited:
Mine came in today, same day I always get my Kith orders delivered. The orange suede is very dark. I wished they would've used the same orange tone that's on the bottom of the shoe. Other than that, my second favorite pair right behind my Coves. 
smokin.gif

Can i ask all these " old schoolers/ogs " how you know everyone is a newbie and is just in here for the hype? I dont get it, are you gojng based off of join dates? I know i recently joined niketalk but ive been lurking for years. Im not too fond on forums, only ones ive been on for a while now are nab.org and kicksexhancge. Can everyone just **** about how theyve been into the shoes for so long, i should be complainging about sbs everyday then since ive been collecting for years and yesrs

Anyway i still cant pull the trigger on those mint sagas, does the nylon bother anyone even more now that they have them in person?

Back
Top Bottom