Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Kinda mad I helped a friend out for the NYK pair, and didn't grab for myself instead... Got em yesterday, and they're nice!! He's lucky we don't wear the same size, or I'd keep em :smh:

Review: Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte III - "Miami Beach"

Sooo... How do the gel lyte 3s fit? :nerd:

Might be on the hunt for a certain pair :smh:

everybody's foot is different. Most say .5 up and on some of mine i could def. gone half a size up. But the still fit fine. ON my knicks if i'd gone .5 a size up they'd def fit big. So i don't know good luck with that, i'd say go tts

Alright cool. I don't think they made a 13.5, so looks like my only option is tts with a 13.

Thanks fellas.

is anyone else a full size up in gl3s? im usually a 10 in am1/90 and new balances so i got a 10.5 in gl3 and feel likei could even wear an 11 0_0 which pisses me off since ive seen some sweet deals on some sick gl3s in the past haha 

As of the past year Ive been really feeling Ronnie Fiegs collabs wit the gel lyte 3

I'm new to this asics game, how do yall stay up to date with this ronnie collabs?

Never had so many random people approach me while snapping pics of kicks before...

One guy even had his wife stop the car while I was walking with them in-hand, and he questioned me about them for a good 10 minutes.
Really nice picture man, can't wait to get mine in tomorrow!!

These GT 2's have eluded me for the past 7 years. They were a GR in '05,and I had got a pair from DTLR. I went back to double up, but they went straight up ghost status... They are what got me into Asics, and whats gonna keep me into Asics... :smh:

As of the past year Ive been really feeling Ronnie Fiegs collabs wit the gel lyte 3
I'm new to this asics game, how do yall stay up to date with this ronnie collabs?

Honestly, all you need to do is follow Ronnie and Kith on Twitter. The hardest part is actually purchasing the shoes before they sell out.
You're probably not going to be successful on your first attempt unless you get familiar with the site beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom