Asics Love?!? Where is it?

that i don't know.  i've never had experience with angelus on midsoles but it seems to do the trick with a lot of people doing custom jobs.  just wonder how prone they are to cracking compared to a nike midsole
it works well on Jz but the Gel Lyte III midsole is different so i don't know but I would definately do it...

yea it seems like the asics midsoles "flex" more, hence the creases in them after a few wears
It might actually be a better idea to wear Gel Lyte iii a few times to work in the midsole before attempting this custom job.  Hopefully someone has a beater pair they're willing to try this with and share results

I'm excited for the st alfred collab, I really hope they do an online drop. I do like the midsole they have on and the PS white midsole, I think it's a great collab IMO. What worries me is getting them, I'm no where near boutiques and with instore drops first, it'll be tricky to get my hands without resellers.

Waiting to see better views of the cncpts, but looks like I might have 3 gel 3s in my sights, excited for whats to come with the gel lyte 5 too

There is one on ebay, read the description

^^Saw that the other day. the description cracked me up. way more exclusive than any RFs lol. Also the st alfreds are showing up on ebay already for around 200 bin. no comment

^^Saw that the other day. the description cracked me up. way more exclusive than any RFs lol. Also the st alfreds are showing up on ebay already for around 200 bin. no comment
I'm busting his chips via messages haha.
This was his last message
"Are you being sarcastic? Because I spoke with the owner of the store that had these and he said they were never releasing this color way. The link you sent me showed that they were infrared/grey/royal. Mine are in fact not royal and are purple. Thanks for the message buddy. But I know my shoes and I know what I'm doing. Im going to do me, and you can do you "

here you go. another quick one.  i tried, but taking a dark/colored sole completely white was a little tough preserving the details, but you get the idea.

Repped. Thanks a lot.

I'm going to start working on them this week; I've been wanting to do this for the past 3 months and the PS sealed the deal.

Last edited:
"Are you being sarcastic? Because I spoke with the owner of the store that had these and he said they were never releasing this color way. The link you sent me showed that they were infrared/grey/royal. Mine are in fact not royal and are purple. Thanks for the message buddy. But I know my shoes and I know what I'm doing. Im going to do me, and you can do you "
roll.gif

what link did you show him?  if it's the same pair posted by Bad Lieutenant, the the guy has a point.

sure the pair up for sale could be a sales sample that will never be released, but that doesnt mean they're worth what he thinks they're worth 
laugh.gif

what link did you show him?  if it's the same pair posted by Bad Lieutenant, the the guy has a point.

sure the pair up for sale could be a sales sample that will never be released, but that doesnt mean they're worth what he thinks they're worth  :lol:
The one in Sneakernews, he's right about colors but IMO the blue looks great and those look meh! He's getting so mad hahah

If you rock with St.A then you know what they're shooting for here.

Look at all of their other stuff. Look at the shop itself (if you've ever been to Chicago).

They're sticking to what made them, THEM. And I can respect that.

I'll be on the lookout for a pair...

Last edited:
I actually still like the St. Alfred pair.
I'm waiting on the OG GLVs, though. :nerd:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom