Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If you want to tie yo shoes then i would get a 55' if you're like me and like to let them thangs hang I would get a 45' 

Yeah mane that why EBay & Flight Club aka vintagekicks.com should be your last option to cop gear & etc. they be taxing. I remember when FullyLaced ran out of stock on the elephant print laces clown were selling them for 40$ on EBay. 

Just bought a pair for retail somebody and I'm excited to get them. I'm not a big fan of patent leather but since it's white you can barely see the patent leather, and the colorway is too sick to pass up. 

What laces are those? ^^^

I also pre-ordered my Camos from a Euro site for only $163 shipped. Don't need to worry about them anymore; bring it Flamingos!

Last edited:
Just bought a
Just bought a pair for retail somebody and I'm excited to get them. I'm not a big fan of patent leather but since it's white you can barely see the patent leather, and the colorway is too sick to pass up. 

I also pre-ordered my Camos from a Euro site for only $163 shipped. Don't need to worry about them anymore; bring it Flamingos!
pair for retail somebody and I'm excited to get them. I'm not a big fan of patent leather but since it's white you can barely see the patent leather, and the colorway is too sick to pass up. 

I took them off my reebok dmx run x SNS they came with four pairs of round laces.

Kithstrikes came in today. Feeling the colorway a lot more in person, very nice for the summer. Wish I could've gotten my hands on those blue/white rope laces though. Oh well, still satisfied with my purchase overall. Onto the pics! 

Kithstrikes came in today. Feeling the colorway a lot more in person, very nice for the summer. Wish I could've gotten my hands on those blue/white rope laces though. Oh well, still satisfied with my purchase overall. Onto the pics! 

Dope pics fam :nthat:

crazy how many pairs I've already seen on ebay and marketplaces. Seems like everyone instantly pulled the trigger because it was a Kithstrike and then realized that the materials and the cw aren't really that good...

Sold my pair as soon as I received it... The toe boxes and mudguards were pre-creased like crazy... 
Too bad cuz the CW is dope.
I hope the buyer was aware that they were creased.

crazy how many pairs I've already seen on ebay and marketplaces. Seems like everyone instantly pulled the trigger because it was a Kithstrike and then realized that the materials and the cw aren't really that good...
More likely that they bought them with the intention of selling them for profit. Plenty of pairs were going for $225+ right away. That's crazy to me.

Back
Top Bottom