Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lace Swap: Saint Alfred x Asics Gel Lyte III

is it for sure those pink & blue GL3's will release in the US?
Not sure anyone other than someone with "inside info" could confirm...recall the infrared/orange blazes (GL3) were supposed to drop in the US last summer but never did, they only released in Europe...until now of course. where they appear to only be at some of the larger FL/HOH/FA's.

Edit:

BTW of the 3 CW's I picked up, grey/blue, red/black, the Orange blaze are by the far the hottest of all the CW's IMO.

Last edited:
Just saw the six color ways at hoh. Tried on the white/black/infrared. Didn't like the quality on the toe box. It was like some generic Nike shimmer shorts. Then tried on the red pair. Much nicer thick mesh toe box and dope red suede. Would've copped but they didn't have my size. 4 other colors were meh. Bought some grey desert boots instead. Gonna wait on that navy pair to drop here and cop.

concepts pair is too dope but the materials on the STA look worth it top grade id definitely hold on those.

Just saw the six color ways at hoh. Tried on the white/black/infrared. Didn't like the quality on the toe box. It was like some generic Nike shimmer shorts. Then tried on the red pair. Much nicer thick mesh toe box and dope red suede. Would've copped but they didn't have my size. 4 other colors were meh. Bought some grey desert boots instead. Gonna wait on that navy pair to drop here and cop.
I know exactly what you mean. I sold my GL3 OGs (Kithstrike) because of that reason. The material on the toebox was looking cheap. That mesh (or whatever it is) is just akward and the suede is no real suede. Same thing with the emerald colorway. the cw is nice but the materials are bad too.

^we wont know until about one week before the date, just like always.  the only info is they will release this month.

oh and i agree with what others are saying, i really like the CNCPTS..
minus the laces :smile:

C"MON!!!! :((((
Ebay might be your best bet.  on a side note. Any one know of any other buy/sell/trade sites other than ISS/NT/ and ebay? I have a long list of things I'm looking for. The only luck I'm having is ebay and its crazy over priced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom