Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I don't get it... Reselling is whatever, it's always going to be there. But why come in a thread where people actually like the shoe, want the shoe, and missed on the shoe, to come in talking about how you resold, or are selling or whatever... IMO that's **** head ****.

Received my tracking number. CNCPTS must have had most of their stock already boxed up.
just checked, mine's in route too
happy.gif

I don't get it... Reselling is whatever, it's always going to be there. But why come in a thread where people actually like the shoe, want the shoe, and missed on the shoe, to come in talking about how you resold, or are selling or whatever... IMO that's **** head ****.

Exactly what I was gonna say pretty much word for word.

If only you people knew what they did :smile:

I know what they did.

Poor guys need to do something better with their lives. Then, maybe, they won't have to line up for days just to struggle putting food on the table.

Let me guess, paid off 40-50 people to stand in line?

And.. a corrupt employee was selling pairs for even more of a markup than what Concepts was already charging?

What a joke.

/ end rant.

Last edited:
If you told me this release was going to be worse then the St.A's I would have laughed at you. Its too bad stores don't have any consequences from companies like asics for acting shady and selling to resellers in a large amounts. I'm sure one quick no-stock of a highly sought after release will change these stores policies/behaviors real quick.

It's kinda funny how there are posters who've seemingly never been in this thread posting about how they either got or didn't get them. Asics collabs are officially like smaller scale Jordan releases and with every new release, more and more people (aka resellers) are jumping on. :smh:

that trunk pic is kevin robles'... he paid kids like $50 a head to camp the last few days...

i don't get it, i don't think the resell is even gonna be that high on these.

they look even more like a salmon toe rip off in these regular pix, def looks like blue suede, not washed out black like the press shots.

i'd prolly like 'em more if they didn't have that shiny tinfoil looking toe box material...

here's a weird shot i just saw of 'em:

Joints are mad ugly :lol:. I hope those that really want them don't end up paying ridiculous prices. And I find it funny that a lot of regular posters in this thread are resellers. Y'all out here being buddy buddy with these dudes too. WillMax being one of them. He has 2 pairs on eBay he's flipping for 400 :lol:. C'mon now, Willmax.

damn, good thing i didnt even bother to try today.  these resellers are trying to flip these quick before the wider release because they know they'll be screwed.  whatever pairs they have left over after next month, they'll prob only make $20-40 each pair.  $165 retail seriously?  fieg doesn't even have the audacity to charge that (yet).

It's kinda funny how there are posters who've seemingly never been in this thread posting about how they either got or didn't get them. Asics collabs are officially like smaller scale Jordan releases and with every new release, more and more people (aka resellers) are jumping on. :smh:

I lurk the thread, never really comment since I miss out on 90% of the releases. I did manage to get these (got shipping email as well) so I look forward to seeing them in person and feeling the quality on foot.

Back
Top Bottom