Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Definitely am ^^
On another note . I saw this happen to my leatherbacks last week. Any recommendations on what to use to repair em ? Thanks guys.

sorry for noob question, but where can i order those BAiTs online when they release? Thnx

Definitely am ^^
On another note . I saw this happen to my leatherbacks last week. Any recommendations on what to use to repair em ? Thanks guys.
I would try to put some (really just a bit) instant glue on a needle and carfully apllying it between the rubber and the leather and carefully squeesing (that non of the glue comes out) both together.That should do it but be carfull !!! 

sorry for noob question, but where can i order those BAiTs online when they release? Thnx
I would try Hanon,Kith and Undefeated if you live in Europe u could try it with EndClothing,The Good Willl Out,Solebox and Patta just google the stores one of them is def. going to sell them online 

I would try Hanon,Kith and Undefeated if you live in Europe u could try it with EndClothing,The Good Willl Out,Solebox and Patta just google the stores one of them is def. going to sell them online 
dont be so sure. they might do in store i.e. three lies

Article says BAITme.com at noon. Since its an actual shop and its their collab, I wouldn't bank on the shoes releasing at all those retailers

yeah as i said/corrected me Bait online store but you may be right with the other stores... sorry jongjong24 you should start with the Bait onlineshop

Last edited:
I'm excited for those baits. But since I haven't been able to pick up a collab since the stas due to work I won't be too bothered if I miss on them.

Kith is releasing the brick and mortar pack this weekend, they just tweeted it.

Just a heads up... I'm going to start suspending members with request posts....

Back
Top Bottom