Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Never owned a pair of Asics but ive been feeling a lot of the new releases. Is the comfort level really that great?

It's not Nike lunar comfy... But they're def comfy for retros. I was impressed when I wore gel lyte IIIs.

I found you alp! :lol:
I'm at the other one lol

:lol: at the rope laces son had on his Camo's in the previous page

yeah, well my inbox, IG, and FB blew up today with cats saying they look great and asking where i got 'em, so...

end of the day tho, i like 'em, that's all that matters to me, and i can promise you, nobody on here gives a single damb what you think. :wink:

Last edited:
been trying to grab the Baits off an international site, but they are all selling out with the quickness. Anyone have info n additional drops? PM me if you don't want to blow up a spot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If anybody had been holding out on some GR's
Nice Kicks has the White/Pink/Black/Blue and the Lakers GL3's.
Also the Knicks and Navy/Red GT2's.
40% off with Code 400K, only good for the next 4 hours

Just received my package from France....

Mortars are dope, nice quality for a beautiful shoe....love them.... Maybe my favorite GL3 in 2013.

Bricks are nice, same quality. Underrated

Urban Camo are cool but I'm a bit disappointed, quality is on point for a GR but they'd look much better with an off white midsole IMO... A nice shoe but overrated IMO.

pix coming soon...

Last edited:

Just received my package from France....

Mortars are dope, nice quality for a beautiful shoe....love them.... Maybe my favorite GL3 in 2013.

Bricks are nice, same quality. Underrated

Urban Camo are cool but I'm a bit disappointed, quality is on point for a GR but they'd look much better with an off white midsole IMO... A nice shoe but overrated IMO.

pix coming soon...
I was out running errands and came home to a notice on my door for the bricks I ordered from Rice and Beans last Saturday. It's sad when orders from Europe take less time to get to my door than orders from stores based in the US.

Back
Top Bottom