Asics Love?!? Where is it?

what I figured. Doesn't look as good as I thought it would. Doesn't look too bad tho.

Best swap with new laces I've seen is the reverse tuxedos. Black 3m looks good, but only while reflecting.
I agree. I took out both laces after trying them out. Waiting on an all black set of ropes to keep that contrast. 

How is extrabutter's service as far as shipping? Just received shipping confirmation from them already and was just curious to know how fast they ship

I've been looking for different rope laces to put on my Bait Phantom Lagoon Gel Sagas, other than the ones that came with the shoes. Anyone have any recommendations or even photos?

Yo whats good yall...just wanted to say what up...been following this thread for a few weeks now and finally joined...really like all the communication I see on here between all yall so big ups to that...anyway, hope everyones enjoy the holidays...peace 

I've been looking for different rope laces to put on my Bait Phantom Lagoon Gel Sagas, other than the ones that came with the shoes. Anyone have any recommendations or even photos?
If you check back a few pages theres been a ton of talk recently about laces....theres a few website listed throughout...so far http://dopelaces.bigcartel.com/  seems to be the spot carrying rope laces that best resemble the kith laces.

Moved those vanquishes. Kinda wish they didn't sell. O well. When are those extra butters dropping? Is this the last shoe?

For those of you that ordered the GLVs from Extra Butter:

Has your tracking number updated at all?

Not really a big deal, but I was just curious. My pair was sent USPS but has been at the "Electronic Shipping Info Received" stage for a couple of days now.

Back
Top Bottom