Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How many of you who own GLV's go up a half size? I just bought some Volcanos a half size up and im hoping they wont be annoyingly big. Im thinking they wont be anything two pairs of socks wont fix if anything but im just curious and would like some opinions, thanks
Going a half size up actually made the shoe a bit too big for me, and i have wide feet. i traded my pair for some super reds recently though, so i'm not as salty. i just really hate when my runners are too roomy, so my opinion is biased.

Going a half size up actually made the shoe a bit too big for me, and i have wide feet. i traded my pair for some super reds recently though, so i'm not as salty. i just really hate when my runners are too roomy, so my opinion is biased.
Thanks for the response I appreciate it. I'm the same way, I much prefer a snug fit on any type of shoe really, so that was main concern. My true size is always a nice snug fit though so going up a half size usually isn't too brutal especially in a model that is suggested a half size up. But clearly that isn't the case it seems anymore! I swear I've heard more than ten people suggest half size up for the GLV but now the consensus really is true to size. I'm just gonna have to wait and see, which is always the case for shoes, but, second opinions never hurt.

i figured i ask here over RF thread cause RF is too hectic right now. Are there any fake RF asics out there? if so how can you tell. specifically the miami gtiii

Taobao has tons of RF fakes but are easy to spot cos of the low low low price. So i would look at price and where the seller's from for my initial assessment.

^^ Looks awesome, like it comes with the stance socks too. but for 50 USD and FSR? 

Last edited:
Was trying to show how shady it is, despite the good photos. I'll remove it in case no one reads and just clicks on the link

Baits asics have garbage quality....I promised myself that I would never buy a product from them ever again after the lagoons

I just noticed that almost every shoe brand lists their size 10.5 as 28.5 cm's while Asics lists their size 11 at 28.5 cm's. Maybe this size 11 volcano I have coming will fit well after all, we'll see

I've also heard that the size in cm is the size you should really go by. It being the more accurate sizing number.

Back
Top Bottom