Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lol

Andy Oliver ‏@AndyOliverWpg 2h
@ubiqlife We need to get you on Shopify before that release. Even if it's just a microsite for the launch. Hit me up!
yea its really bad. haven't been able to get anything from them. i quit haha. andys funny though. he's got everyone calling them out on twitter. 

Emailing to cancel my bait bundle, 2 weeks and still no sign of anything. Plenty of other things to cop.

haha andy just basically called their servers **** lol. man speaks the truth though, ubiq really does need to switch it up to shopify. 

yea its really bad. haven't been able to get anything from them. i quit haha. andys funny though. he's got everyone calling them out on twitter. 

haha hopefully they listen plus any other stores that need to upgrade (END)

Don't worry man. :smile: I am not trying to fool anyone with 'filters.' The rest of the photos will give you a better idea

Being a photographer it bothers me that instagram has made people think editing a photo comes down to filters applied to an image. In other words, I manipulated the photo myself to get what I wanted, not slap on a preset filter and call it a day. (end mini rant)

we know who knows what they really look like. haha tell ubiq to fix their website. cant wait for more pics to come out

Damn it had to be ubiq. Gonna prep my mind and soul for an hour long 401 error fest.

haha andy just basically called their servers **** lol. man speaks the truth though, ubiq really does need to switch it up to shopify. 
THIS

I've never copped a collab of theirs, and I wanted those Dirty Martinis bad. I feel like I'd stand a fighting chance on a Shopify-based site. I almost didn't even get those Brazils because it kept asking me to fill in my state, even though I had my address saved from a past order. Had to re-enter my account information completely. 

Those UBIQ x Asics
Don't worry man. :smile: I am not trying to fool anyone with 'filters.' The rest of the photos will give you a better idea

Being a photographer it bothers me that instagram has made people think editing a photo comes down to filters applied to an image. In other words, I manipulated the photo myself to get what I wanted, not slap on a preset filter and call it a day. (end mini rant)

Those UBIQ x Asics look good :smokin

Video review/On feet of the Nippon Blue's. Those socks gotta go asap 
sick.gif

Idk I feel like the back pic looks a lot better than side. That yellow is throwing me off but gotta see rest of shoe to decide

Back
Top Bottom