Asics Love?!? Where is it?

what a decent price? i might try and find them at sneaker con at the end of the month.
not sure now bu when I sold mine to cop my size around $300, not lower though. Haven't checked recently (13 barely exists, was just happy to find a pair :lol:, thanks to @s dubl)

Last edited:
not sure now bu when I sold mine to cop my size around $300, not lower though. Haven't checked recently (13 barely exists, was just happy to find a pair
laugh.gif
, thanks to @s dubl)
I've been seeing 350-550. I'm an 11. i would pay maybe 4. i don't go higher than that. this would be the only shoe i would even pay that high for. like you said the quality is great. so i think its worth it.

I've been seeing 350-550. I'm an 11. i would pay maybe 4. i don't go higher than that. this would be the only shoe i would even pay that high for. like you said the quality is great. so i think its worth it.
I was guessing it went up from near RD to now but didn't wanna assume. The bricks were going for like 2-250 near RD, I'm guessing they went up by now

I was guessing it went up from near RD to now but didn't wanna assume. The bricks were going for like 2-250 near RD, I'm guessing they went up by now
yea bricks are up there too. not as much as the mortars though. well see. i will get my hands on them.
grin.gif

These are both pass for me... I want to see more pics of the Volts!!

still not one single good pic tho. 

all these iPhone shots. someone get a camera out with the way these seem to be floating. 

i like the tan/green a bit better than the grey/reds...

not really feeling the asymmetrical medial/lateral. 

Word? I might cop a brick at some point to complete the collection though.

Man I wish they made the stripes pink on the outside as well on that grey/red pair. They look like they're missing something on that side. Would have made them an instant yes

^ those are dope, where'd you get them ?.

Also I asked earlier about them but if anyone has any links or a pair they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd appreciate any help with the Aztec GL 3.

ebay they were sitting there for $80 BIN but catch this, it had best offer. 
laugh.gif
 He took my $65 and it's not even through Paypal so he still has to pay fees. Crazy. ANd there were 4 offers before mine so they had to nothing but the finest quality lowballs

ebay they were sitting there for $80 BIN but catch this, it had best offer. :lol:  He took my $65 and it's not even through Paypal so he still has to pay fees. Crazy. ANd there were 4 offers before mine so they had to nothing but the finest quality lowballs

please don't tell me they were a 9.5...been looking for those in my size for some time

Back
Top Bottom