Asics Love?!? Where is it?

you're the one who said that people are tryina justify their purchase by saying the quality was good.  so really... you were knocking them for having their own opinion.

but keep talking that ignorant talk... it's really telling.  i'm done... keep it moving.

These Alvins got y'all hot! 
laugh.gif
 Everybody ruthlessly defending their position on these 

you're the one who said that people are tryina justify their purchase by saying the quality was good.  so really... you were knocking them for having their own opinion.

but keep talking that ignorant talk... it's really telling.  i'm done... keep it moving.

better quality shoes for 150? have you ran in these joints yet? didn't think so. you just rubbed your dirty fingers across them and assessed how soft you thought the material was. f out of here. shape takes precedence over quality. y'all got it all wrong with "quality". Trust me shape is more important I promise. shape is what gets you into a shoe. and shape is what the alvins have in spades. nor do they have bad quality. actually they have good quality also. So you bought the alvins on impulse cause you recently jumped on the runner bandwagon and saw the blogs posting on them so you pulled the trigger. then they came in and your uneducated *** looked at them and failed to notice the color genius in them. how the midsole and outsole are light grey then the uppers are dark grey and how well that works with these colors. you didn't notice how fly the washed out pastel look the overall shoe somehow has even though it is mainly a dark shoe. and you looked over the mismatching eyelets and the different materials on the tiger stripes. and since you weren't around for the original release you don't have a clue as to how coveted this color way is in the first place. OG hype son. it ok youngblood. for real its all good. everybody is entitled to their own opinions. its just that my opinion is right and yours is wrong.  

Never fails to amaze me how much jimmies get rustled by saying you don't like some ones favorite shoe.

Clark da shape nazi coming with the "I've been into runners before everyone else so everyone should like everything I like or else they are Jordan heads or young bloods". Get over yourself son

y'all better chill with the e-thuggin

you never know who's gonna come out with a burner under their steeptech

Back
Top Bottom