Asics Love?!? Where is it?

really high hopes for the undftds. let's just all hope when actual pics surface they ain't bunk. i'm just waiting to see how the pair will look in a "natural" setting since all the photos up to this point for the undftd's have been press release photos. 

page 1000 
nthat.gif

No 3M on the Koyo laces. The laced plain burgundy and two-tone burgundy are thinner, the burgundy/green and two-tone yellow are thicker.

The different tones of the shoe really don't come through in the pre-release pictures, it's much more distinct in person. I'm hugely impressed with them, material quality is excellent across the board and the colourway looks fabulous on foot.

Some pictures below, have included a colour comparison with the Volcano's and some lace swaps. Second photo hopefully shows the difference in burgundy tomes on the shoe. Apologies as always for the mobile quality.

Going to go with the two-tone burgundy laces personally.

Can anybody help me with kayano sizing... I am US9.5 or EUR42.5 in GLIII and GLV and according to this chart US9.5 is not EUR42.5. Should I order 9 or 9.5?
Size 9. With a 9.5 in the Kayano, there will be way too much room up front.  For reference, I typically wear 9.5s in GLVs and usually 10s in the GL3s; in rare instances, a 9.5. BTW, I don't like super tight shoes either ...

Saw twgos in person yesterday, much better in person imo. Materials are impressive.

Just nothing I need at the moment.

No 3M on the Koyo laces. The laced plain burgundy and two-tone burgundy are thinner, the burgundy/green and two-tone yellow are thicker.

The different tones of the shoe really don't come through in the pre-release pictures, it's much more distinct in person. I'm hugely impressed with them, material quality is excellent across the board and the colourway looks fabulous on foot.

Some pictures below, have included a colour comparison with the Volcano's and some lace swaps. Second photo hopefully shows the difference in burgundy tomes on the shoe. Apologies as always for the mobile quality.

Going to go with the two-tone burgundy laces personally.

That's what I'm going with. Looks cleaner.

Not going to lie felt some type of way when I received these today. Seller failed to mention the MANY stains on the shoe....

Back
Top Bottom