Asics Love?!? Where is it?

im gonna try to get a pair of the christmas pack but never bought a pair of asics...if i wear a 12 in Jordan should i just stick to the same size?

im gonna try to get a pair of the christmas pack but never bought a pair of asics...if i wear a 12 in Jordan should i just stick to the same size?
Xmas pack should be easy cop, super GRs, but difficult to say bc every foot is different but in my case I'm same sz in J's and sagas and I go up .5 in GL3.  Sagas are wider than GL3s and GL5s for that matter.  Hope that helps!

You guys think the price of Koyos will go down in the future or pretty much stay where they're at? what's a good price on those?

You guys think the price of Koyos will go down in the future or pretty much stay where they're at? what's a good price on those?
It really depends on the size. Smaller sizes (<10) tend to go for more. Given the fact that these were produced in low numbers doesn't help either. With demand > supply, I only see these climbing. A price of 250 would be a great deal IMO.

Can anybody help me with kayano sizing... I am US9.5 or EUR42.5 in GLIII and GLV and according to this chart US9.5 is not EUR42.5. Should I order 9 or 9.5?

I suggest going with the euro sz that matches your J's

I'm a little late to the fake convo and just looked on eBay. I can't believe people are actually bidding on those lol. The heel on this things are awful. Turrible Ernie just Turrible

Thats what I was wondering myself. That person who buys it is boing to be higly upset. smh

You guys should see those volcanos that are up on sale.  They look like an arts and craft project

*edit with a picture

Last edited:
laugh.gif

SILENT GL3 DROP AT KITH RIGHT NOW!
Heard from a guy who is currently there
All I know is they are some all leather gl3s?

(If already posted, sorry)

Yeah those dropped two weeks ago. My boy scooped for me and is bringin em down to DC this weekend. Will post pics when i get em in.

Sagas supposedly dropped (or are dropping) in the exact color scheme soon. 

Anyone ever line up for a concepts release in Boston?  Curious how early I shoot to get to the NYC location on sat?

Back
Top Bottom