Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got these in today. Move over, Aaron.

Would you guys that normally wear a 12 in the GLV and bought the bodegas in a 12.5 please let me know how they fit?

Walter..

Would you guys that normally wear a 12 in the GLV and bought the bodegas in a 12.5 please let me know how they fit?

Walter..

You should be fine unless you have super skinny feet. They told you to sz up cause of the padding which effects width followed by length

You should be fine unless you have super skinny feet. They told you to sz up cause of the padding which effects width followed by length

I'm an idiot and didn't end up buying them in 12.5 being naive and hopeful that no size 12 was a glitch on their site. I should have just bought them in 12.5, kicking myself right now.
I just really hate having to go up another .5 size for the 12.5. I like how the 12 fits. So hoping to get feedback from others on how the 12.5 fits when they would have gone for a 12 instead.

They still haven't replied to my emails yet, I hope they have some 12.5's laying around still lol

From what others are saying it seems like the tan pair is bodega exclusive, which blows.

Walter..

Last edited:
I really hate the lack of included flat lace options on recent Asics releases. Especially the ones with the dashed-line hiker style rope laces. So bad 
mean.gif

Wow, my Bodegas are scheduled to be delivered on thursday --- In Europe! That is super fast!!
That's tight! They must have used an express method for international orders. I'm in Northern California and mine won't be here until next Monday. Smh hate ground shipping.

how do you check status?...never ordered from Bodega
They email you. Or you can check your status if you made/have an account.

UndefeatedSF is FCFS.. Already a couple heads camped out. #TeamNoLife ...

Need just one pair. Would love to double up but that might not happen. Will try my luck online.

Need just one pair. Would love to double up but that might not happen. Will try my luck online.

Wow for reals, man? Smfh grade A idiots...esp with this weeks storm

they better get some special packaging or something being out there this long.

they better get some special packaging or something being out there this long.

Right.. Not sure if that's enough tho for waiting 4 days.

Definately a dope shoe, one of the best so far this year. I would drop an extra $100 on them to not deal with the hassle. Might have to hit my dude up and see if he can put one to the side.

There will probably be a wider release to follow like most of the releases.

Last edited:

really lol?

smfh. 

I'm an idiot and didn't end up buying them in 12.5 being naive and hopeful that no size 12 was a glitch on their site. I should have just bought them in 12.5, kicking myself right now.
I just really hate having to go up another .5 size for the 12.5. I like how the 12 fits. So hoping to get feedback from others on how the 12.5 fits when they would have gone for a 12 instead.

They still haven't replied to my emails yet, I hope they have some 12.5's laying around still lol

From what others are saying it seems like the tan pair is bodega exclusive, which blows.

Walter..
I was up too hoping the missing sizes was a mistake or delay. ordered the 12.5s on the 'restock' but I haven't gotten any shipment information. I'll follow up on fit if/once they arrive

Back
Top Bottom