Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Leather toe box with nubuck side panels would have been better. Still love the though.

I just feel like this is the worst case of filter vs real pics being completely different that we have seen. Way worst than @RonnieFieg  

I'm pretty pissed lol, passed on some embers for a steal in hopes of grabbing false flags x2 and after seeing unedited pics I won't even grab one lol. they catfished us man

Lmao they fooled EVERYONE.

I like the nubuck, still like them, but unsure if I'll buy this weekend. If they release elsewhere In a week I'll get them.
Bodegas and Feature Saucony's take priority

Good thing with UNDFTD's they'll come in a 12 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Walter..

Last edited:
How do we know that the pics above are not friends and family or samples? The shoes in the promo pics are clearly leather not nubuck

Any extra lace options on the FF? Can't do those ****** *** 3M laces. So sick of that style apparenty being in these days.

Guys I need help embers or offsprings?
It's really up to you and what you can see yourself wearing. Some people love the offsprings, but some just can't get with them. The same can be said about the embers. I myself would choose the embers.

Last edited:
Man i'm still looking for the offsprings in my size.. it's so hard to find an 8.5 out there.

And i'm still trying for the FFs, at least just to see them in person. Unfiltered camera phone pics of them are pretty horrible though.

Back
Top Bottom