Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow, so stoked. I like the Packer GLV, and those Volt GLVs! Seems the insoles match the volt upper more than the white anyway.

And a year of GL3s.. can't wait!

a "what the fieg" would probably be amazing 
sick.gif

looking forward to getting my bodegas in tomorrow and copping more runners this year
smokin.gif

stopped by atmos nyc today, they got dalis size 11.5 and up (I think). also got both of their collabs just chilling in there

Not sure if I like these or not but the leather does make it real comfortable. Which laces do you guys think look best? 

After a few days of viewing, hot pink is still just looking so out of place to me on the packers and imo makes me more of a women's colorway. Might explain why they chose to cut off the size run at 12.5 and start it at 4.5 btw. Otherwise I dig them. And yea still not thrilled by the "splash" concept less than a month after "get wet." 

Concept obviously doesn't matter if the colorway is solid. Just hoping they hit a homerun on the gl3 next year (if true)...always rooting for Packer, West and EB on their collabs. Unfortunately have been disappointed as of late 
tired.gif

ubiqs are a cop.  gotta support the local store.  mitas are becoming more and more of a must cop.  might bite the dust and pay resell.  a year of GL iii's is amazing.  this is going to be a hell of a year for runners...

Back
Top Bottom