Asics Love?!? Where is it?

these ended up being better than i expected. stock laces suck, but i put the ember laces in. with i had wax laces that were long enough. 

the leather is matte, looks cool but prone marks...as all matte things are. orange is bright and insole are cool looking. 

these ended up being better than i expected. stock laces suck, but i put the ember laces in.
These look pretty good. Wish I had embers.

I put in a spare pair of flats from some NB 1500s that worked alright. They're much longer which is nice because the can be laced to the top hole, avoiding that sockliner ankle buldge (that may not be a problem for some of you
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:

these ended up being better than i expected. stock laces suck, but i put the ember laces in. with i had wax laces that were long enough. 

the leather is matte, looks cool but prone marks...as all matte things are. orange is bright and insole are cool looking. 
Literally just finished watching your video before updating the page to see your post. Badass pics as usual dude.

I always like your videos. Keep em coming.

FF's flags are super ill and tbh I like the stock laces as well. Don't know why they warrant complaints. & @joelom  as always great pics bro.

In case anyone missed it, Feature has 40% off sale items with free shipping over $50 right now with code FINALSALE

Debating if I should pick up those blk/yellow goretex for $78...
Those gortex GRs run a lot snugger than the bdga goretex

So if I'm normally a 9.5 in all Asics will a 10 in the kayano be too big? I heard packers kayanos run narrow but long and I hate it when a shoe fit too big/long

So if I'm normally a 9.5 in all Asics will a 10 in the kayano be too big? I heard packers kayanos run narrow but long and I hate it when a shoe fit too big/long
Narrow and long is the perfect description. I can't wear them. I even tried on a pair again at asics store other day.. The Melvins. Just couldn't do it

I would recommend 9.5, maybe even 9....

Quote:
I went down .5 on the Foot Patrol Kayano and they still very comfy.  I think they might be wider than the Melvin though.

For those who claim the urban camos are the most uncomfortable GL III, have you tried the navy/grey pair?

That shoe is the worst quality and the most uncomfortable GR I own. Going to get rid of them because they are that bad.

Urban camos are indeed thee worst for me, I really like mint glv super comfy! As well as the emerald gl3

for those who got the asics x mita dried rose, did the sizing worked out for u?
the sizing seems real strange, example 29cm is us11.5, and they dont seems to sell us10.5, just sizeus10 in 28cm and from there it jump straight to 29cm ~ us11.5.

Back
Top Bottom