Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sooo someone mentioned a possible release for these at other stores like concepts or kith was that just a made up rumor?

Don't know this dude, but FoamWright on Twitter has a size 6, 8,9, & 11.5 for sale $320 shipped/invoice. Again, no clue who he is, just came across my Twitter feed.

Yes. Me. They only put up like 10 pairs.
do you happen to actually wear a 6.5 or 7 and want to trade 
roll.gif

i see ONE 11.5 on the bay for 500.... smh. 
jesus im about to pay a chunk of my rent with  a pair

Don't know this dude, but FoamWright on Twitter has a size 6, 8,9, & 11.5 for sale $320 shipped/invoice. Again, no clue who he is, just came across my Twitter feed.
Foam is 100% legit, good dude, usually gets a FSR for every release

Last edited:

Couldn't make it over to the computer to cop. First day back in class from spring break and my students were out of their minds.

Looks like I wouldn't have been successful anyway. Leads on a 10/10.5 appreciated.

I just didn't feel like changing.Anyway need a size swap on Da Vincis. 10.5 for 11 or 11.5
Worst first 2 posts ever lol. Started off trying so sell shoes. Proceeded to write an entire paragraph requesting a shoe swap, but 1 keystroke to take off of caps was too much? Then added a PS explaining your apology when you could have just "unclicked" capslock lol.
roll.gif

Of course we're giving you grief, but my lord, that didn't make much sense ... lol And welcome to Niketalk, too
happy.gif
  Home of the sarcastic and cynical lol

Sooo someone mentioned a possible release for these at other stores like concepts or kith was that just a made up rumor?
If only the rumored 385 were released to public so far, maybe these spots will be part of the remaining pairs?

I understand people being bummed about missing out on a shoe but my god, the people commenting on commonwealths IG seem like they are in tears/gonna fight someone about it. 

I understand people being bummed about missing out on a shoe but my god, the people commenting on commonwealths IG seem like they are in tears/gonna fight someone about it. 
"Life isn't fair if I couldn't get a shoe..."

Never ever that serious....on to the next is the best mentality to adapt in this game. Mind already on securing Titolos....not paying resale for DaVincis (I'm against paying resell as a whole) or any shoe for that matter...just too many releases these days. Just always funny/lame to see grown men legit hurt behind missing a release.

Never ever that serious....on to the next is the best mentality to adapt in this game. Mind already on securing Titolos....not paying resale for DaVincis (I'm against paying resell as a whole) or any shoe for that matter...just too many releases these days. Just always funny/lame to see grown men legit hurt behind missing a release.
Exactly. I don't see the point in ever paying resale prices. To me, no shoe is worth paying double or triple the retail price when there are so many releases that happen throughout the year... but to each their own I guess. 

Meeting ran till like 1000 on the dot, ran to the computer and gone like I figured. Mad  because I really wanted to try and oop homies who missed out. Pretty sure I could have at least grabbed them a 9.5 or 10. 

Back
Top Bottom