Asics Love?!? Where is it?

People get caught sometimes. But most of the time they dont but when they do its great but i think people justndont want drama because if there is an altercation the store might close the whole line down ans then the campingwouldve been for nothing
the latter is very true - if i wait and know/think that there's plenty to go around, i'm not going to make a scene. but on a limited drop, best to make your presence known. i usually roll solo 

I will say this. I was at the VA release. One pimp and a few kids with him in bummy clothes and a chick from FTL slid in right before opening as well. The dude was there before me so I dont even know if she had already been there. However, they ALL could use that resale money, their struggle was writtin all over their faces 
roll.gif
 Other than that release went smooth and Cmon did what they could with the online release. If anything the yare probably happy its over. 

Why did they spam IG with pictures more than RonnieFieg does for 500 pair they knew would sell out though? 
laugh.gif

I woke up 20 minutes late anyway so no chance for me.

Last edited:
I will say this. I was at the VA release. One pimp and a few kids with him in bummy clothes and a chick from FTL slid in right before opening as well. The dude was there before me so I dont even know if she had already been there. However, they ALL could use that resale money, their struggle was writtin all over their faces :rofl:  Other than that release went smooth and Cmon did what they could with the online release. If anything the yare probably happy its over. 

Yup, I was behind those people. They definitely needed that resale money bad. They literally slept in the hallway of the mall the night before. They're legit mall rats and no respect for anyone else. They had their friend that girl from house of hoops come over in her uniform and cut the line. They all paid with cash and got small sizes for resale. I'm pretty sure they had another reseller paying them to wait in line and get shoes.

Its funny seeing people say they will restock, your hopeful wishing isn't going to magically produce more stock.

commonwealth literally responds to every comment lol
They're trying to preserve that image. I think they should have just scrapped this release. It does nothing but tarnish their image to all the salty people that struck out. Now you have the people saying they back doored and posted the link early. All bad press.

commonwealth literally responds to every comment lol
They're trying to preserve that image. I think they should have just scrapped this release. It does nothing but tarnish their image to all the salty people that struck out. Now you have the people saying they back doored and posted the link early. All bad press.
What's the saying?  "No such thing as bad publicity" or "any press is good press."

Sadly, it probably adds to the allure of we all want what we can't have. 

Back
Top Bottom