Asics Love?!? Where is it?

do most of the employees @ commonwealth wear a 10.5? literally no 10.5 in existence for sale anywhere

Finally came in 
smokin.gif

You people struggling to find specific sizes must not realize how many of each size were made to begin with. Around 10 13's made,  15 12's made and probably around 25 11's total. This is a seller's market right now.

For DaVinci, in order of which size got the most allocated : 9, 10, 9.5, 8.5, 6, 7, 6.5, 8, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 5, 12, 7.5, 13, 5.5. Definitely leaning more towards the smaller sizes instead.

do most of the employees @ commonwealth wear a 10.5? literally no 10.5 in existence for sale anywhere
I got a 10.5 from DC, and so did the guy behind me. Just saying. Don't think they're were any after that. SO they're out there. People just aren't selling which is kind of good. At least they bought to keep.

I got a 10.5 from DC, and so did the guy behind me. Just saying. Don't think they're were any after that. SO they're out there. People just aren't selling which is kind of good. At least they bought to keep.
Yeah more people are probably keeping their pair. After I realized that it was limited to 500ish pairs, and there much better in person and on feet, I keeping my joints and keeping them on ice.  And yeah a lot of the people in front of me got them bigger sizes based on what I saw. 

i got nice chunk of money right here with your name on it. send them my way and i'll give you this nice chunk of change 
nthat.gif
roll.gif

^hmm.. too me personally compared to the recent bigger recent releases. 8-balls, FF, WetPack,Dali And Charmers were pretty easy to cop online. But we'll see how "hard" it will be to cop the Papercuts

They sat instore and sold out online (15 minutes after going up) in Australia at Prime

Not many people feeling the Titolos 

You are only kidding yourself if you think that the majority of these 25th releases are  going to be easy to cop. Personally think the commonwealths go up in price. But $400 is crazy. 

Was going to cop the titolos but with all the releases coming I think a pass is in order... Anyway, got my size of the Iris coming and they are better... Good luck to those copping!

So when r these supposed to drop n us if it's delayed like randomly during week or hold till nex sat

Trying to feel the Papercuts. Just.....not there for me. Good luck to everyone going for them.

Back
Top Bottom